Nmr mini extravaganza show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by minimad, Nov 1, 2008.

1. WP Miniatures

WP Miniatures Active Member

We are doing the extravaganza and Canning Districts.
    Might be down your way tomorrow, or the week end, got to look at farms in Popanyinning and Wandering.

2. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL.. that is still a couple of hundred K's from us.... but fairly close :D you calling in for a cuppa...haha

3. WP Miniatures

if don't like those may end up at one near wagin and then make way across to collie for another one. LOL
    Glutten for punishment
    And if I have to do all that in a day I will need more than coffee lol

4. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

ooh are you going to buy a farm????

5. WP Miniatures

Well looking at the moment unless the right one jumps out at me

6. up4thechase

up4thechase Active Member

OK bare with me still very new to this mini thing. I have a 3 yo mini stallion and I don't know parentage etc so he isn't registered with any society yet. I was told I can't register him till he is a 4yo. Is there any way around this cause I desperately want to take him to his first show as I was told he has perfect conformation and is an absolute stunner. What can I do? Can I go to this show as an unreg? Can I join a society?

7. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

hey upforthechase..you can register him with NMR parentage unknown ..he just needs to be branded and have a show name you also have to be a member to do this but their prices are very reasonable and their all lovely people VIPgirl will be able to help you through everything as she,s our state delegate for NMR..P,M her and she,ll talk you through everything..best of luck and looking forward to seeing you out showing your beautifull boy with us...:))

8. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Bobby yes I will be able to help but I'm not the State Delegate this year only the Show Officer.

9. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

VIP will there be measuring at this show?

10. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

There will be random measuring. But does it really make a difference because people should be showing honestly anyway.

11. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL.. thats been my point exactly VIP when we have run shows down here :D

12. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Yes people should be showing honestly but being such a big show I thought there would be. There seems like there will be a few new people and horses showing so thought it would be good. It doesn't bother me either way just thought I would ask.**)

13. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

An excellant way for the new ones to get their horses measured if there is going to be random measuring, I am sure the measurer's wouldnt mind and it will save the huge congestion that was at the NMR state show yearlier this year

14. suzy Q

suzy Q New Member

i totally agree Delrae :)* helps new comers to measure there horses properly ..

15. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL.. yeah and the heights given out in inches not cm's cos thats when errors can occur by miscalculations

16. Pockets

Pockets Gold Member

Arggg measuring-something else to put on the list.......this showing thing is a bit stressful...

17. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL... pockets say after me 3 times

showing is fun....showing is fun...showing is fun.. :D :D

I used to get very uptight just before my dressage tests and used to sing that ditty little song inside my head " I feel good..nah nah nah nah nah nah nah so good..so good" and if that doesnt work come have a few drinks with us the night before then you can sing it at the top of your voice and you wont care.... :D :D :))

18. Pockets

Pockets Gold Member

Well just got the program arrrgggg now I am stressed who said showing was fun???? Think we'll skip the dressage test first time out!! 4 classes looks about right....I think.....argggg hang on Sophies showing her what am I so worried about?

19. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Lil Delrae Here

SSShhhh dont tell Delrae :p

showing is really fun I go to enjoy my day...... I love showing my horses (thats why I go) ha ha ha ha ha......
    SSShhhh on the quiet its good to spend time with my mum **) its just not the same with out her......

20. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

i,ll be asking for spunk to be measured as the little turd won,t hold still for me..LOL..would love to have him done properly and pockets ..showing is fun especially when you can sit and watch everyone else doing it..LMAO...you,ll have so much fun you,ll wonder why you didn,t do it earlier and mini,s are sooooooo easy..except mine who,s right pain in the A**E...:D