Nmr mini extravaganza show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by minimad, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

he is a NERD NERD NERD NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yep i called him a NERD!!!!!!!!!!!! especially with the way he "does" his forelock in the mornings.. oh wait.... permenantly! LMAO

2. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Id rather a nerd than a loonatic!!!! INDY!!!!!

3. Blueline

Blueline New Member

Hmmm ok I'd better drag Ninja out of the paddock and think about working him for you Heidi....that's if you are still keen ?? You can have BC to show as well if you like.......do you accept bribes?? Minimad is going to have to do something about Ninja's feet.....I think it is time for a Ninja visit Minimad**)

4. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Ninja! is that Chads brother Ninja??

5. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

ROFL, yep, i would rather a nerd than a loonatic indy LOL*#) poor boy is going to get a complex if you keep calling him a loonatic LOL:D

6. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

LOL! Poor boy is going to get a kick up the backside if he keeps being a loonatic :D I love him but hes tapped in the head!! A few screws loose I think!

7. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

not just a few screws loose.... a LOT of screws loose LOL... will have to give him a stern talking to :p

8. Blueline

Blueline New Member

Yup.....he he he.....and he is a bit fat and furry at the moment. Is Chad going to the show?

9. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Hi!!

How is Jai doing? Great i hope!
    His son Zam is sooo much like dad, but has mums cool temp, lol. **)

10. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Yay! Go the Ninja! **) Yeh Chads going, got clipped last week. Ive just changed him back to Pony hopefully in time for the show? You will see why if you go to Bobbys! Hes thickened up heaps this year, but im glad coz I prefer the Ponies :D

11. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Hey Blueline,

Unfortunately i cant make the show now:(

I have a big STB show that i am taking my ponies to for the first time...:)

Sorry....

12. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

well i,m finally here to put my 5 cents worth in...indy is the brat from hell...his partner in crime spunk is just as bad if not worse....tobi is a big girls blouse..and chaddy is a screaming demon...yes mini magic i will string you up on the back verandah if indy isn,t washed properly...and emma your more than welcome to come handle spunk all day LMAO...and OH NO...not the ninja again...major drama queen that boy but you,ve got to love the little terror...so there,s my 5 cents worth for today...ROFPMSL...will see you soon Blueline...he he he he he**)

13. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

*#) real scared minimad *#) im tremblin in my boots!!*#) heeee heeee!! (running as fast as I can and hiding behind Chad!) :D:D

14. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Oh ooh minimad, was that a threat or a promise...LMAO:)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  15. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

hahahahaha chady isnt thatbad... and just wash indy a few days before the day yo need to wash him *#)

16. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Bloody Indy :D what was I thinking when I saw him for the first time!! Chad is in the good books after a hr walk out today with Junior, they where soo well behaved **)**) hope Chads that quite for the Extravaganza :D:D
    Indy will have his usual 4 washes b4 he goes anywhere LOL!

17. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Where is everyone tonight? I suppose it is Saturday night, they must have a life!:D HOO HUMM HOO HUMM! Anybody out there!!!!!!!:p:p

18. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

good morning gang...well i was a bit busy last night LMAO...bloody mares ...and yep QHfan just ask mini magic if that was a threat or a promise..ROFPMSL...i,ll have her in the feotal position behind the shed if she doesn,t behave herself...:D and chaddy has been an angel lately ..just wish indy could be ..he,s only ever good when he,s sick...**)