Nmr mini extravaganza show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by minimad, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

Spunk isnt a pain.... He is pretty good from what i have seen

2. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

You haven,t seen him at his worst yet emma LOL...it,s not nice when he decides to spit it...wait till you see a tantrum...the you,ll agree with me...:D

3. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

LMAO Lil Delrae, you wont live that confession down. Hope you kick some butt in Albany :)

Pockets .... stop stressing LOL shows are fun really.

YAY Pink Boy .... move down this way!!! It will be good to have some more mini mad people close :)
    We can do stud visits and eat waffles :)

4. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

tobi learnt not to chuck tantys *#)

5. rpmm

rpmm New Member

Well yes I think it does make a difference when there is measuring. Unfortunately everyone is NOT honest when it comes to showing miniatures. I personally think there should be measuring at every show that is the only way to keep people honest. If there is to be random measuring it should be done with all horses/ponies that look close to their respective height limit. I have measured at quite a few of the MHAA Shows and if you set the stick at the height of the horse you can just wave them under the stick. It is very quick and easy. At the last MHAA show we did 60 horses in no time at all. You do not have to give an exact measurement on every animal as then it would take forever. As has been stated there are a lot of new people entering the mini scene at the moment who have never had a mini before and probably do not own a measuring stick to measure their horse/pony properly. Also people might not have a nice even piece of concrete to measure their horse/pony on. People that buy minis also go on what the previous owner tells them is the height. I have seen so many people buy "minis" only to find out they are actually "small horse/foundation". All horses that are shown at MHAA Shows have to be measured and I think NMR should put that practise into place as well. JMO.

6. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Well last show Charlie was a whole 26" tall and i can tell you i would love to have him measured just as a matter of interest thats for sure coz hes alot bigger now!!!!!

7. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Showing is fun, showing is fun,showing is fun (trying to convince myself!) :confused::confused::confused: nope sorry its stressful!!!!!!!!!!! washing my white monster 4 times to get him clean is no fun at all!! Especially when hes up in the air the little sod! But getting 1st in Best Presented is pretty cool :D:D:D (Still chuffed with that one MM!!)
    I love my mini's, I love my mini's, I love my mini's!:p:

8. Petite Pastures

LOL QHfan, would he be over 30" yet !!!

Poor deluded Mini Magic .... showing is NOT fun LOL, my horse is nearly all white!

9. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Spunk is the devil himself! Try going in his paddock to get another horse out Em! He will drive you nutts :D:D

10. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Dont know about you PP but me NEVER buying another horse with Any white again!!!! :D no matter how bloody nice it is!!

11. Petite Pastures

LOL same here ....... unless it is never to be shown!!
    So far his first foal is solid, so I might get lucky with the other foals due LOL

12. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Hope so for your sake! The bloke at the stockfeeders laughs at me every time when I go in for MORE bloody purple shampoo!! Must admit when there presented well they look magic! just got to get in all the nooks and crannys :D:D

13. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

i have tried before MM.... to get your bloody TARTS rugs off.... spunk was not the instigator... it was indi and bloody tobi running around like idiots, stirring the rest of them up *#)

14. WP Miniatures

WP Miniatures Active Member

Not permantly, just a weekender and hay supply hopefully, just want to find the right place.**)

15. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

LOL! Dont you go calling little sweet Tart!! shes an Angel :p Yes im not going to defend Indy, hes the devils offsider :D put on this planet to make my life hell!! Tobi is a big girls blouse!!

16. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Bobby must have gone to bed? she'd normally have put her 5 cents worth in by now *#)

17. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

tobi is a nerd:D i think flicka is at bobbys

18. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

Bobby and Flicka together!:eek::eek: with BEER!! only spells one thing! TROUBLE! LOL!!!!! there probably in the stables looking at boobies!! (horses boobies LOL!)

19. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL.. fancy calling Tobi a big girl's blouse :D :D he is just a new age guy..tis all :p

yep barby at MM tonight...geez mini magic I am glad you clarified that..hahahaha

20. mini magic

mini magic Active Member

would have been more fun not too but Bobby would have hung me with bailing twine from the back verandah :D