Nmr mini extravaganza show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by minimad, Nov 1, 2008.

1. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

Hi all and who,s going to this one..???? it,s on the 30th of this month at the S.E.C .will be an awesome day ..i,ll be there with one mini so far..debating on taking another but will wait and see ..so come on gang spill the beans...**)

2. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

No I don't think we will be going to this one, as we have to much to do, thou Blaze's coat is looking magical & really dark ;)

Have fun guy's **)

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Yep i will be there..

Last i knew i was Showing Fitzy for Skye & Ninja for Sarah??

Looking forward to it.:)

4. minimad

LMAO pinto 1980..you are a glutten for punishment...bitey boy and ninja..he he he he...showing ninja is like showing a 16hh arabian stallion...ROFPMSL...be good to see you there...**) oh sandy what a bugger..you have to come haven,t seen you for a while...:(

5. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Oh i love my BB...We have an understanding..And skye knows if i had somewhere for him he would be with me...:p;)

And Ninja is pretty cool..I Handled him at Night Of Stars..He is a funny little bugger...

6. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Yep I will be there with my 2, though Splenny is still very fat :D

7. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Yup, im bring my 2 terrors.....:) could be funny since Cherry has rubbed out ALL her forelock but Croft tells me thats the style in USA so i hope shes right- we could start a trend downunder!!!!!!LMAO:)

8. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I will be there with my little Princess**)

9. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

I cant make it to this one :( I get back from Bali a few days before so not enough time to prep, plus my clippers are blunt and I dont know where to get the sharpened....

Good luck to those going, look forward to hearing about it!

10. minimad

YAYYYY GOODIE AND QHFAN...booooooo to sassy...oh bugger you have to come sassy ..remanni will clip for you won,t you kyle,s and take the the kids and prep them for you while your away...won,t you remaani...??????? kyle,s preps them awesome ...come on sassy...:p PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....

11. minimad

She,s about to become a grandma so leave the fat granny bits alone Delrae...ROFPMSL....

12. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

LOL MM, as much as I am surrrre Kylie would LOVE to clip and prep for me.... lol I am also saving up my spending money (xmas shopping in bali) so cant really afford it right now :( Sorry MM. I will try to come and watch :)

13. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LMAO... a granny and she still graces the show ring, poor ol' thing :D :D
    oooh sassy :( shame Tam isnt coming, we should all twist Kylie's arm for you but you have to at least come for the camp over :D

14. minimad

i agree with Delrae..come and join the fun anyway sassy...will be great fun...i,m gunna go down and gate crash the girls the night before..LOL..**)

15. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Oh camp over....Not missing that:)

16. Pockets

Pockets Gold Member

We might come and watch-sounds like a big one...too big for Roxy and Sophs first outing I think!!

17. minimad

nope pockets it would be perfect for them..fantastic grounds good atmosphere and close to home...the perfect show..**)

18. minimad

LMAO.me neither but i,m only 5 mins away so i can come home to a nice warm bed..ROFPMSL....Hey Delrae is little Delrae coming for this..???? if so i,ll bring the drinks and the fluffing shampoo that has bubbles...ROFPMSL...she,ll never live that down...:p

19. Pockets

Pockets Gold Member

Really?? I don't want to overwhelm her first time out-the kid not the pony lol!! And I know nothing about showing minis:D

20. minimad

everyone will be there to help you...please come and have a fun day out with all of us...and she should handle it just fine...just look for me and i,ll help you anyway i can...**)