Nitro's journey

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by sil, Oct 22, 2008.

1. miss_skoobz

miss_skoobz Well-known Member

If you like :) Whenever you need a hand, just let me know :)

2. lucky

lucky Well-known Member

Congrats Sil!!
    This thread really is a beautiful read-I hope you continue it!!!!!!
    Cheers!:)):)):))

3. trippa

trippa Well-known Member

nitro's journey cant end now that he is in your paddock!lol we still want updates and pictures, how is the big man settle in now a week in perth??

4. Karijini

Karijini Well-known Member

Wow, it's official now hey! Congrats Sil, I think this is going to be the beginning of something very special for WA and for you! Enjoy your special boy, he is stunnning :)*

5. sil

sil Gold Member

Hey guys

I'm going to keep it a little quiet for now, as we have some bonding time and get him into show condition. Nitro has settled in really well. He's gotten used to his new home, is eating his tucker and hanging out with Barney :) It's a real boys club here at the moment!

I'll update once I have him cleaned up, a bit better condition and some decent photos :)

6. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Ohhh it's so gonna suck respecting your thoughtfulness Sil ;)

*Waits* :}

7. sil

sil Gold Member

Wattle you're most welcome to come see him any time :) I tried calling you last week but I can't remember if it rang out or if I left a message.

Being a future standing stallion, I am just being careful to put our best foot (hoof?) forward.
    It's doubly important being a relatively exotic breed in Australia. Although owning such a beautiful critter would make anyone look like they know what they are doing, even a nuff like me :)

8. Wrangler Miss

Wrangler Miss Well-known Member

Looking forward to more photos in the future :)

9. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Nawww thankyou sooo much Sil. I'd better let you wait til the end of the month at least though! I can't wait (will have to get ear plugs so my daughter's nagging doesn't deafen me :eek:)

10. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

I, too, would love to come and help you out sil. im in forrestfield so if you ever need an extra pair of hands (or a couple ) let me through pm etc

11. RustyNSW

RustyNSW New Member

Congratuations! The wait has finally ended . . . and a happy ending too! :) He looks lovely and I don't mind his condition at all, you don't want too much weight on him too quickly and looking at his frame, he is never going to be a fat-so like my Athena. But he does remind me of my Artemis. She, too, is a taller, lighter/leaner type.

You will have to post new pictures of him. You know, I still don't have my top mare in foal *wink* ;) Kidding . . . . . . . . .

12. Reigate

Reigate Well-known Member

Tapping fingers, waiting for more Nitro pics :) We are being deprived Sil!! lol

13. Wrangler Miss

Wrangler Miss Well-known Member

I second what CMS said *haha* :)