Nitro's journey

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by sil, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Wrangler Miss

Wrangler Miss Well-known Member

Congratulations on his arrival :)

Barney sounds like a cutie :)

2. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

What a gem Barney is.
    Well done for realising what he wanted company!

3. simbin

simbin Gold Member

Woohoo sil i was going to ring but didnt get round to it. Hes looking good. Does he have an american accent?

4. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

more pics more pics more pics ! :)*

wwaahhooo sil !! hes here...yyiippiieeee !! now reads like you need some sleep girl..go get some shut eye :p;)

Congrats
    :))
    Lee

5. Kintara

Kintara Well-known Member

YAAYY He's finally here!!! Huge congratulations, he looks fantastic!!
    Cheers

Danni

6. jodie

jodie Well-known Member

Congrats, great so see he arrived safely!

7. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

Great news. So happy for you. It must seem like a dream that he is actually here. Looking forward to seeing more photos.

Love happy endings.**)

8. oakover

oakover Well-known Member

Huge congrats on your new arrival. He looks fantastic, you must be so wrapped.

9. Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera Well-known Member

Whoo hoo

Looking forward to lots of pics. He looks an absolute stunner. Well worth the wait/weight LOL

10. sil

sil Gold Member

lol QSS, what does that work out to per kg? :)

Must go to bed feeling that sandman calling

11. Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera Well-known Member

gees I dont even want to guess at your transport cost let alone purchase price. I might faint or have a heart attack LOL

12. sil

sil Gold Member

me either i think it's probably the GDP of a small country lol

I think all horse owners are crazy especially me :p

13. HorseSlave

HorseSlave Well-known Member

Good luck to you crazy horse person. I think a heap more photos are called for, he looks lovely and it's been great reading about "your" journey together :)

14. Wobbles

Wobbles Active Member

Congratulations on Nitro's safe arrival :)) He is magnificent!!!:)*

15. sil

sil Gold Member

Today he looked a lot more relaxed, dozing this morning with Barney. He drank 60 litres yesterday, ate 8 bikkies of hay and feed and tucked into his brekkie this morning, looks bright and well but still 'shell shocked' if that makes sense.

I've had a little play with him yesterday and he is really nice and light in the halter, we led, backed up, turned off the hip, did a few 'show halts', picked up his feet and brushed them, groomed him all over. He's a delight to handle :)

16. miss_skoobz

miss_skoobz Well-known Member

HUUUGE congrats Sil, you've been waiting so long for your beautiful man to finally hit WA turf! I'm so happy for you, he's a gorgeous boy! Will have to come visit again!! hehe, hope you have fun with him, welcome home Nitro!:):):))

17. FDPH

FDPH Guest

congrats sil I'm so glad your horse arrived safe and sound, nitro's probably better travelled than most people!

18. sil

sil Gold Member

I have a bunch of horses that need baths if you're interested :)

19. mochaminx

mochaminx Well-known Member

Congratulations Sil, he's lovely! What a huge relief to finally have him safe and sound in your own paddock, after all this time. so glad to hear everything went so well, and I hope he continues to be everthing you've been dreaming he will be for you! :)*

20. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

So where are the pictures of Nitro and Barney playing in the rain? :D I bet Nitro doesn't look like a pinto anymore :)*