night of stars

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Dutchess, Jul 14, 2008.

1. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

lol Hedi I've just got off the phone to Sarah..and shes already planning the minis for next year !

cheers
    Lee

2. Sam & Max

Sam & Max Well-known Member

It was a fantastic night....the 1st one ive ever been to....Got there late....Had a drama filled day...Took Wendy with me...Missed the 1st hour but well worth watching the rest of it.....The trick riders...Oh my god!!

Well heres my contribution of "blury" photos LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Thats great**) ..Will have to steal..i mean borrow ninja again.:p

4. hey did anyone get photos of the narrogin ag school girls :D
    would love to see photos if anyone has any

5. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Was a GREAT night!!!
    Alyandmontana - Cruiser looked awesome!!! So cute with the black points, I was very impressed with his jump!
    :)

6. chavi

chavi Well-known Member

Hehe, I haven't stopped talking about it (especially Girls Girls Girls and Dan James) and now my boyfriend wishes he had gone, he enjoys that sort of stuff. Do you girls have plans to do more public appearances in the future? Anything horsey I can drag him to is good. And are the shows at El Caballo just the andies or do Dan and Dan still do stuff there?

7. JLacy

JLacy Active Member

hey Chavi.
    Girls Girls Girls will be performing at the Royal show along side Dan James and Dan steers. How good were those boys last night?!? I love watching there comedy routine....makes me laugh every time. We will also be performing at some of the rodeos around Perth. This was our first live show together as a team and a very first for all the horses as well. I can't put across enough how very proud I am of the girls and their horses. Katie on the little grey pony is only 13yrs old and what an amazing job she done. All girls were great! And so were the horses. Would love to say a big thanks to all my ground crew... bunting holders who were all there to support myself, the girls and Dan. You guys were a god send. And another big BIG thank you to Heath Harris for flying here from Sydney to lend his support to all us girls and Dan. Thanks

8. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

JLacy, thought you guys were much better then the American's that came out for "spirit of the horse". Your horses must be very very special, were they horses you already had or were they hand picked for the job. What did you look for if they were hand picked?

I really liked Dan's first horse. I thought he looked Liver Chestnut not so much black, perhaps it was the light or my glasses. LOL.:D

9. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Any chance you know what day you will be performing at the Royal..
    :D

10. Westausgrl

Westausgrl Well-known Member

Absolutely Brilliant Night, horses were great!! Well Done everyone that was involved..

Lauren from what I have heard they will be performing everyday at the Royal.

I cant wait to see them again, they did a fantastic Job, Big Congrats to the Girls, their horses and Both Dan's. Wonderful Show!!

11. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

wat a night!!

first of all thanks to rachel who has never touched a horse but did SOOO well helping us out with liberty!! heres a vid for anybody who wants to watch..
    YouTube - Ghost busters (look how cute she is, just comes straight back to us. was so pleased.. never practiced =] just said 'hayleeeeey' and she came) i cried coz it was so sweet i love her =]

aaand sorry for those who thought the arab versitility was boring. we had 2 other riders but they pulled out.. chloe and myself tried to keep people amused..

cant believe there were 3 ghost busters!!!!

well done everybody.. had fun

12. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

i knew that was you suga hahaha well done how embarrassing was that fall hahaha i loved how the horse wasnt even scared of the ghost hahaha

13. Medalleon

Medalleon New Member

Alyandmotana, the teachers should have some photos of the school display and will probably give you copies if you ask.... Mr Cowboy Hat was taking photos all night (sorry, don't know his last name.... Ollie someone-or-other):)*

14. suga1624

that wasnt me who fell =]

haha i wanted to run but the backpack weed sprayer was a lot heavier than it looked!! haha

15. tammy07

i wasnt saying it was u hahaha yea most people didnt run that much coz their costumes got in the way my friend had to rip her costume off half way thru the act coz it broke hahaha

16. suga1624

oh haha was that the ghost one? i think i was talkin to u guys heaps..!!

17. tammy07

yea i wasnt in it my friend was i didnt even know she was doing it haha

18. JLacy

JLacy Active Member

Hi Marianne,
    Thanks for your nice comment. Yes all the horses are very very special. The horses that were used were horses that I already had. Episode one the Purebred Arab gelding has been Kindly loned to us by Cheryl Edwards as he's such a cruisy boy and really does put in 110%. At the moment were on the lookout for some more horses to add to our team and prepare for up coming shows.

And with regards to the Royal... Yes we will be there everyday performing.. and will be doing a little show and tell about trick riding too.

19. DarthVadar

DarthVadar Active Member

The green pony is Tinkerbell. My instructor was one of the ghostbusters lol. The pony is still green :p

Great photos guys! I wish I had gone now.

20. tammy07

the pony will be green for a while i remember 2 ponies dyed blue for state dressage and it took them ages to get it out