Newcomer and Classic Results!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Jadelise, May 28, 2011.

1. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

Very scary indeed, lucky horse and rider didn't sustain injury's!!!!!!

The arena's were too small for the amount of horses using them the whole weekend. Not enough grass coverage to handle the amount of traffic!!!!

Here's hoping it is better for SHC HOY. Needs more water, topdressing and fertilizing now if it is going to comeback good enough for HOY:(

Abit of a worry really:(

2. misskel

misskel Well-known Member

I saw caitlin on the ground and assumed Silk had been naughty and thrown her off but that surelu wouldn't happen because Silk is lovely. Poor things how awful and so so lucky neither were injured.

The arenas were far too small, splitting the heats into 2 for the NC large hack was silly it should have been 3 or 4. My horse was one that didnt handle it at all....

3. misskel

misskel Well-known Member

Oh and were Horestales the only photographers there???

4. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

My boy didn't handle all those NC hacks in the ring either, horses pinging off in all directions, setting others off like a domino affect :(

5. Leeara Park

Leeara Park Active Member

We had a wonderful show, with our team being awarded the following: -

Disco Diva (owned by the maynards) Produced and shown by Leeara Park - Champion Newcomer Hunter Small Pony - ridden by Brittany Reside

Runner Up Rider 21yrs and Over - Brittany Reside riding Broadway Duntroon (Thank you soooo much to Emma Panizza for lending her wonderful Legend to Britt!)

1st Pony Hack 13 - 13.2hh and Champion Open Large Pony - Leeara Park Royal Petite ridden by Brittany Reside.

Our hack LP Superstar and galloway, Leeara Park Regal Reflection both performed faultlessly, just they werent the right type of the gentleman judge!

Very very happy with all our babies, they were fabulous.

Congrats to everyone on their success!