New web site

Discussion in 'News Items' started by squidhillqh, Mar 12, 2004.

1. squidhillqh

squidhillqh Guest

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Great Website...looks like a great place you have...

Sarah

~All time is wasted what is not spent with horses.~

3. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Hi Squidhill - that pally colt of yours look mighty fine! You must be very proud of him! Judging by the colouring around his eyes and on his knees I rekon he is going to darken up to pretty close to 'a newly minted gold coin'.

Keep updating us as he grows up.

4. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

He is awesome!!

<font face="Brush Script MT"><span style="font-size:18pt;">Murray</span></font>

5. Blady

Blady New Member

i like ur website!
    ur pally is sooooooooooo cute [​IMG]

Running Free

6. squidhillqh

squidhillqh Guest

HI Majic. Im hoping he darkens up, there is so much hair still coming out. He looks hairless in the pics but still has some foal coat to shift. More brushing I guess.

Cheers,
    www.squidhill.bigpondhosting.com

7. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Squidhill, he will go at least as dark as his knees and the bit around his eyes - so ignore everything except for that. It could take up to 3 years from now though - and some pallys change colour depending on what you feed them (I think we've had a discussion before about feeding haven't we?).

If you check out my new site there is a pic of Omar (my pally) when he was a foal (click on Omar, then breeding). He was a bit darker than your fella but not a huge amount. By the time he was 3 (the top pic on his breeding page is him at 3) he was a nice gold! www.melodydesigns.com

8. squidhillqh

squidhillqh Guest