New to the forum and introducing My new Tassa Lena colt born 28.09.13

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by sarahb87, Oct 10, 2013.

1. sarahb87

sarahb87 New Member

well just thought id post an update cash is now 9 months old fully weaned and doing very well. He is still growing like a weed and a playful boy and gets a bit ferrel at play time lol :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sarahb87

sarahb87 New Member

more pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

He's maturing into a very nice looking fella!

4. EVP

EVP Gold Member

I always liked some of the TL's. I still have a great gelding who is pretty much only ridden by kids now. We called him Riddler cause he has huge white "?" on his forehead. These are a few pics of him when he was younger. Cloncurry Stockmans Challenge 2007.

What are your plans for your chestnut boy?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  5. sarahb87

sarahb87 New Member

thanks guys, wow that is a very different marking your gelding has and what a fitting name haha. plans for our boy are firstly id like to do a little bit of halter with him just to get him out and about but then we will be sending him away as a 2yr old to be broken and sent to a trainer for cutting training. Eventually we would like to see him in the cutting arena followed by campdrafting but that all depends on how he goes we will be keeping him a colt for now and if he performs well will be our future stud.

6. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

He's super cute!! I also have a 9month old called Cash!! But he's by a Dmac Daddy stallion out of my Paint mare :)