New Piercings and Tattoos

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by CCDC, Dec 8, 2009.

1. mineees

mineees Gold Member

thanx...he's my favourite...:))

2. lollyem

lollyem Well-known Member

I love this artist's work - I wonder if they would translate as tattoos?.
    [​IMG]
    eBay Seller: wildegallery2pj0: Art items on eBay.com

3. CCDC

CCDC Well-known Member

Lollyem: That picture is stunning, I don't know how it would turn out as a tattoo either, perhaps send it through too an artist and ask them what they think. I know it wouldn't have the same effect on skin as it would on paper although they might be able to do something with it?

Thought I would update those who wanted to know that my venom piercings are going really well, they are still a little sore underneath where they have been pierced so I am using some Bonjella jell on that and its helping heaps so I can't wait until this weekend I should hopefully be able to change over the piercing bars to smaller ones **)

4. IbanezGirl

IbanezGirl Well-known Member

hi ccdc, a large bar is good, let it fully heal before you go to a smaller one though.

5. CCDC

CCDC Well-known Member

Thanks Ibanezgirl, I am officially able to change my piercing bars to smaller ones this weekend but I won't however change them over if they haven't settled down as I don't want to upset them **).
    Can't wait until they are able to be changed though, piercing bars are so irritating haha!

6. IbanezGirl

IbanezGirl Well-known Member

cool :)...thought you just had them done that all.

the bar i had in from the piercer was a 14..bloody huge for my face :p

7. buggalugs

buggalugs Well-known Member

oh wow i LOVE that - ive wanted a tatt since i was about 14... got one at 22 ;) every single idea i have for a tatt means something to me. the tiger i have now reflects me and my mum - we are both tigers in chinese signs... i want to get a simba to represent the bond that me and my little disabled sis have (she is a leo) and also my african heritage that my father was able to show me before he passed away last yr, if i find a horse i like i will get that too - but it is so hard to find something that isnt tacky :( (i do like that pic tho - might see what a tatt artist can do for that!!) and i REALLY want a big dragon as the rest are all quite small - that will prob go on my thigh and be the only one that is visible without me being in a bikini or nakie, just incase my body does follow genetics *#)

personally i think that given you dont get something that you are going to regret later then why not? avoid names of partners - jez - i remember in a previous thread you saying about your ex and the wizard... i was in stiches on the floor!!!! hehe
    its not so much about fulfilling some hole - i am just as messed up as when i got my tatt, i didnt do it to be anything, i did it cos its what i wanted to.

8. SaddleClubber

SaddleClubber Active Member

now i know this thread is a bit outdated now BUT i just thought id bring it to the surface as i am going in this afternoon to get my second tattoo done :D:D:D

this time i am going to a reputable shop as opposed to dingy biker hang out so will be good to see how the two compare

shall post up pics as sooon as i am home i am too excited :)*:D:)*

9. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Yes, pick your tattooist carefully...when we split Bobby Thornton obviously took my ex's side and covered his name with a bloody portrait of his face with a wizards hat on it....:confused::confused::confused:

Rest Peacefully Bobby but at least I can say the ex is kissing my ass forever and a day.

[[ Aaron Cain ]] - im becoming a bit of a fan of biomechanical work (on men) tho i do love the ladybird done by aaron and im a big fan of guy aitchisons work too - Hyperspace Studios

Oh and re the bamboo, outline doesnt hurt at all but shading hurts more than gun.

10. SaddleClubber

bobby thornton... did he run the place on canning highway??

11. Jez

Jez Gold Member

Yes, one of many...Bobby started tattooing in perth over 40 years ago.

12. CCDC

CCDC Well-known Member

Oh yay my threads alive again how exciting! *#)

Can't wait to see pics of your new ink SC

13. SaddleClubber

so just come home after my two hour sitting at 5star in freo... what an awesome setup!!! really reccomend them!!

anyway i LOVE this piece, we only got a pretty basic outline done and il go back when its healed to put in all the details and colour :D

its incredibly difficult to take a pic of as it starts near my shoulder blade and tapers down under my boob towards my belly... but il explain it :)*

it starts off with a snake head, incredible detail on it, then it winds down into a rose vine which will (eventually) have wonderful winding lines and leaf patterns, and hopefully a few little characters hiding amongst it...
    i really want it to have a wonderful magical sort of feeling to it, like an enchanted garden which will contrast with my other rose design which i already have, where the roses are all blood red with lots of dark shading, spider webs etc

i could rant on about it forever, but il stop myself, but im wrapped with it :D:D:D

14. Jez

Jez Gold Member

5 star are great - another set up highly recommended started by one of perths pioneering tattooists Ricky Luder...how long did your session take saddleclubber?

15. SaddleClubber

about two hours to get the most basic outline done... then i got hungry so we called it a day *#)

going back in two or three weeks to finish it off...

i absolutely love it!! was a little raw over my ribs but wasnt as bad as expected it to be in such a sensitive area :D:D

16. CCDC

CCDC Well-known Member

Oh wow it sounds awesome, I can't wait to see pictures of it all done! Have you guys been into the new Unique Tattoo studio in Subiaco it's amazing!!

17. Belladonna

Belladonna Well-known Member

Each to their own I reckon when it comes down to it. As long as it's your own body, and you are doing it for yourself and not for someone else then go for it I say.

I have my tongue and belly button pierced plus 4 sets in my ears. I've also got two tattoos. A butterfly and a pegasus, just in from the point of each hip. I will try to put up some photos. There are some awesome tatts being shown here.

18. SaddleClubber

hi again... sorry to just keep revisiting this thread but i finally have pics of my tattoos and i HAVE to share *#)

SO...

old one
    [​IMG]

new one
    [​IMG]

new one in better detail
    [​IMG]

now its just a very basic outline... there will be muuuuch more detail in the next session and also colour yay!!!

hope the pics work :confused::)*

19. SaddleClubber

PS sorry mods theres a hint of side boob there... maybe should have blurred it or something :p

20. Gemgem

Gemgem Well-known Member

Wow, thats nice SaddleClubber!