New Piercings and Tattoos

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by CCDC, Dec 8, 2009.

1. CCDC

CCDC Well-known Member

Well we have had this thread a few times but I was wondering if anyone has had new body modifications done that they would like to share.
    I am yet to get my tattoo but I am up too my eleventh piercing. I will post photo's of the most recent three.

Rib piercings: This photo was taken a couple of hours after the bottom piercing was done hence why it's still red.
    [​IMG]

Venom Piercings: Early christmas presi from my brother and sister in law, they were done on Saturday morning and this photo was taken about half an hour after they were done hence the long piercing bars. *Edit* just thought I would say the dot in the middle was made so they knew where my old piercing was although I wont be putting that back in again.
    [​IMG]

Can't wait to see everyones new additions. **)

2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Wow thats some very interested peircings!!!

I've decided to get a tattoo and have a big horse head on my left shoulder blade. It'll be of my horse Arnie with his name at the top and his date of birth and date of death underneith with maybe some artistic swirls or something behind his head or around it.

Can't wait!

3. CCDC

CCDC Well-known Member

Thanks Arnie, I like to be as individual as I can hence why I took out my normal tongue piercing and got the Venoms done instead **) I love them and can't wait for the swelling to go down.

Your tattoo sounds lovely, have you thought of where to get it done. Unique tattoo studio in Suby does amazing tattoo's although they are pricey I think its worth it.
    Perhaps you could have scrolling underneath the image although sort of like a champion ribbon and then have his DOB and DOD on that? Just a thought.

4. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Thats a great idea about the champion ribbon! I've only really got vision in my head of what his name, head and other info is to look like but no idea what the rest should look like.

I was anti tattoo not long ago (on my own body that is!) but oneday clicked. I'd be honored to wear his name proudly :).

I decided on my left shoulder blade so he's close to my heart and he always had my back :).

5. CCDC

CCDC Well-known Member

Oh I wish I could draw I have a really good idea in my head now haha. Perhaps his show name in scrolling text up the top then an image that you like of him and then the champion ribbon below done so there is depth in the tattoo and have Arnie on the top part of the ribbon and then on the bottom part of the ribbon his dates?

6. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

His show name was Arnie Boy anyway :p. I like the idea of a scroll but maybe his name in the champion ribbon and his dates in the scroll at the bottom???

Oooo great ideas! Thanks so much!

7. CCDC

CCDC Well-known Member

8. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

CCDC - is your tongue really really swollen with 2 piercings! Cos they get pretty bad with just 1 ... noodles and soup for a week!!

ooo arnie your Tat sounds really nice :)
    I have 3 at the moment and am deciding what to get next!
    mine are in place I can't take pics of though lol.... ribs, back between shoulders and stomach...

9. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Oooh yes just like that scroll!!! Exactly what I was thinking of!

Midas - you can show them! I've seen piccies of your tats on FB from a visit to the beach :p.

10. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

That is tru!!
    That's only 2 of them... I will upload the pic to PB...

Just warning you Arnie... tattoo's are ADDICTIVE:p

11. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Oh yes! I'm already planning a 2nd one :p, NO idea what though! Its not like I have the body anymore to show them off nicely! lol

12. emmyloveshorses

emmyloveshorses Active Member

I got my swine flu vaccination (my mum made me get it, though it would have to be the easiest one I ever had :p I'm such a worry wort... man, you should of seen me when I had a blood test!) yesterday and the lady said she gets people with tattoos and piercings come in all the time and they say they don't like needles. *#) :p

13. CCDC

CCDC Well-known Member

Ah yeah its a little large haha, I am trying not to talk so that it goes down a little better. Still eating soup, thick shakes and jelly at the moment. I can chew a little bit if it is small and I push it to the back on one side haha. It will be worth the pain when they heal *#)

Oh do post photo's of yours **)

14. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

15. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

:confused:errrrmmm.... There ain't nothing wrong with your body!!

unless you have like some super smoke and mirror stuff happening there?!!:p

16. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

I had mine done a few years ago... just the boring old 1 in the centre :p
    But all I wanted was a steak!.. had to wait a week till i could though :(

I remember having to get bits of food, and shove them in the back to 1 sdie to chew!! oh the glory!!

tattoos are probably more annoying!

they leak ink for days... so make sure you wear old clothes and use old bed sheets... then having them covered in paw paw or nappy rash cream, and the peeling! YUK in summer...

17. CCDC

CCDC Well-known Member

Oh your tattoo's look gorgeous, would love to see closer images of them if you had any? I love the look of the tattoo's on stomachs I have always wondered how they would go stretching though?

Yeah I sort of knew what I was in for since I got my original tongue done two years ago (almost exactly two years when I got these done actually *#)) It's sort of the same although perhaps a little more painful swelling wise because its over both sides of the tongue.

18. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

i can email you the pic... it'll come up bigger :)

19. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

i'd love to get something like this on the back of my calves
    [​IMG]

and something like this on my lower back
    [​IMG]

20. deelee

deelee Well-known Member

Haven't had any added but I recently had my belly ring (bar) taken out. I'm preggers and belly is getting bigger. I feel naked without it :( Hopefully I'll be able to get it back in after bubs.