new guidelines for official/unofficial

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by liver bird, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janet

Janet Guest

Searches

Hey Cav,
    If you had of done a google search you would have seen the said pony has competed in an open ring event on the 20th Jan 2008 also competed in LR on the same day but with a different rider.
    I find goodle better than EFA..ha ha

http://www.horsedeals.com.au/downlo...df?PHPSESSID=e261cee9c8c4abe687d1c821c6148637

LB please check carefully before you take them on, sometimes previous owners FORGET to tell you that little "jane Doe" rode in just one event and they never did more than LR with their little johnny.

2. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

It will be interesting to see if the committee include the lead rein in these new rules as well, as it seems there is still much misconception in regards to the children that compete in lead rein as well. Whether they are classed as official or unofficial depending on what shows they may have competed at or if their pony has competed officially previously.

3. Cav

Cav Gold Member

:)* Ill let LB come on and tell you what she knows :) but we already know about that one.

** at the end of the day this is unofficial/official business is hearsay at the moment anyway so until they make the rules and regs about it, things will continue to continue as they have been.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  4. Janet

Janet Guest

No worries cav, I'd hate for her to be crusified (sp) before the battle begins..ha ha

5. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

yes i do know about it and his real name is bamborough savanna not the way it is spelt in them results . maybe theres 2 of them heheh , but just too let you all know that i am happy with the information i have recieved today not just on my pony but also my daughters eligibility to compete in the walk/trot ring. as new guidelines are not ready yet then they have no jurisdiction and even when they do come into practice cara will still be doing walk/trot so bring it on see you all at perth on the 20th , you can all come and have a sticky beak at cara's gorgeous new mount .[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Let keep this thread on the topic ladies :) and not let it go down a "personal path" :)*

7. mad -horse

mad -horse Active Member

Until otherwise notified by the EFA Perth H & PC would run under it own Perth horse and pony club rules which are
    An Official Horse or Pony may only return to the unofficial ring after a minimum of 2 years break An Official Rider may compete in unofficial on an unofficial mount, but may NOT compete in the unofficial rider classes.

Official Ponies may compete in Leading Rein & First Ridden classes that are held in the Unofficial Ring.

So as long as Cara is only doing First Ridden she shouldnt have a problem at Perth H&PC

8. liver bird

thanks for that mad woman i mean horse heheh well according to a member of staff at efa she can still do it even when the rules take effect as long as she doesnt go in and out of official /unofficial[​IMG]

9. mad -horse

mad -horse Active Member

HAHA I must be mad Jane im still showing horses after all these years.

No Dollar there wasnt leadrein when we were kids. There were only one ring under 14.2h and i over 14.2 and we were all in together there was none of this offical or unoffical stuff you either cut the mustard or you didnt

10. megan

megan Well-known Member

i think it sucks when people jump from one ring to the other with just a change of riders. its not fair or good sportmanship.

I rode once against an ladie who at a big show rode in the unoffical and then next show a smaller one was in the offical.

its supose to be fun, buy a good horse i agree with that but know what it will cost and thats a year of no shows, hey use it as a pract time OR do breed shows.

11. megan

megan Well-known Member

WOW has this gone off track and nothing to do with the starting post.

I have a saying got nothing nice to say dont say anything at all.

we are adults and no need to attack people or ponys or anything

DEEEEPPPPP BREATH

12. Mod 5

Mod 5 Moderator

ok - back on track please... GiddeyUpGirl - you are on your FINAL warning!!! The forum is NOT the place for your venting!!!

13. liver bird

gidd-up girl do not join here and abuse people i dont care wot people say and if you would have done your homework mia did not belong to us then we did not get mia till the royal 07 so how she looked after royal 06 is not my problem just shows how much you dont know if you pm me i will gladly give you my details and you can tellme these things face to face and if you are concerned about my animals call the rspca #(

14. liver bird

megs they are attacking my daughters its sick if i ever find out who they are i have a fantastic lawyer and what that person is saying is defamation believe me i have the time and the funds to persue it #(

15. Mod 5

Mod 5 Moderator

ok Liver - I understand you are upset - lets get the thread back ontrack
    GiddeyUpGirl has had their FINAL warning...

16. liver bird

thanks mod 5 sorry

17. Mod 5

Mod 5 Moderator

Thats ok Liver - not very nice comments to be made on a forum so I can understand why you would react that way. ;)

18. borntoride

borntoride Guest

I agree. What if you took a national pony and put a 15 year old friend who has only ridden twice and put them in the unofficial ring? It wouldnt be fair, would it?:confused: :confused: :confused:

19. GiddeyUpGirl

GiddeyUpGirl Guest

i'm sorry LB.

I didn't mean it in a malicious way and I'm certainly not being pugnacious. I just think we should stop gossiping about apparent rules from the EFA when nothing is finalised. However, they are imminent and i agree as it is not in the spirit of competetion to swan from official to unofficial and back again. Please don't take all my replies as offensive and if you re-read my replies you will discover that I never included your daughters in this conversation. I have not seen your pony since Perth and I am only going on what others have told me.

20. Mod 5

Mod 5 Moderator

GiddeyUpGirl - maybe you should not take what others have told you for gospel. There are always two sides to every story and the forum is not a place to bring these types of matters up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.