New colt to WA.

Discussion in 'News Items' started by Remaani, Sep 8, 2006.

1. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

yep..they r very nice...lovely heads.

2. Topklass

Topklass Well-known Member

We still have a stunning Paint mare stuck in NSW due to the EI. Very frustrating. Sounds like she may not be able to move till Easter. But better safe than sorry. Can't wait until she arrives though.

3. Topklass

Sorry Apache Gold not coming over to WA. What a pity that the deal fell through. Krystal Creek are very disappointed.

4. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Cant wait to meet this Paint mare of Yours TK..Seen pics of her and she is Lovely..:)*

5. krystalcreek

krystalcreek New Member

Pinto/pally colt

HI everybody
    Im new to this forum and my husband and I own Krystal Creek Arabians over in Northern NSW.
    I know a few of you here :)*
    We own ''Krystal Creek Apache Gold'' the Pinto/ pally colt some of you have recently been talking about, and who was meant to be heading over to WA.
    Thankyou for all your lovely words about our boy we are very proud to be his breeders. Its interesting to read that he is no longer heading over to WA as the stud buying him havent bothered to clarify this yet. :mad:
    Apache is now offered for resale due to buyer default, and I know there are a few studs over there that would love to still get him over your way so you never know.
    Kylie his little 1/2 sister Bella is growing so beautifully, she is here when you are ready for her :)
    Anyway enough about Apache, I look forward to reading about the beautiful pinto's over your way.
    Kerry

6. Remaani

Remaani Guest

7. krystalcreek

krystalcreek New Member

pinto foal

What a gorgeous foal,, congrats to your friend!!!!
    Who is the sire??
    Bella is going LIVER chestnut Kylie,,, Lilly is doing ok, vet will be back out on Monday. Thanks for asking...

8. Remaani

Remaani Guest

The sire is Raven Lodge Chances Boy, little homozygous boy, she's a stunning little filly, has the most petite face.

Liver, now that IS teasing! Lol..... great that Lilly is doing well, she's a little doll.

9. Arab07

Arab07 Active Member

i was just looking at your website KC, Bella and Rose are verrry nice!!

they are both stunning,

what is happening with the EI outbreak and the transport of horses over here? i know they arent alloud to be transported at the moment, but how long do they think it will take for things to get back to sort of normal?

sorry if it seems i am asking a really dumb question, i only ask as i have been looking at horse from over east, but i am not really a full bottle about what is gong on with the EI,

10. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Arab07 we have just as nice horses over here **) get out to a few studs and have a look;)

Cheers
    Lee

11. krystalcreek

krystalcreek New Member

EI and transport

Thanks for your lovely words about our partbred fillies.
    Hard to beleive that they are both out of pinto mares and by a palomino stallion yet they are both solid chestnut...gggrrr.....
    No coloured babies for us this season, one of our mares aborted a palomino filly on Monday so that was very heartbreaking.
    As for EI I have heard that the transport ban could hold for as long as next Feb.. at this stage they are only guessing.
    Kerry

12. Topklass

It's a pity Apache isn't coming over here. He would have been an asset to the state.
    Unfortunately that is one of the problems with having people pay off a horse, sometimes you get stuck.:mad:
    The joys of solid coloured foals!
    That's all part and parcel of breeding Pintos isn't it Kerry. Give Lilly a cuddle for aunty Di. Speak soon.**)

13. krystalcreek

krystalcreek New Member

Apache has been sold to SA and WA in his short life..
    I dont think he is meant to leave this side,, :)

14. Topklass

He just wants to stay with Lilly Kerry.**)

15. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Thats a shame though..... but i look forward to hearing how he matures anyway & if he gets out showing. :)

16. krystalcreek

krystalcreek New Member

He is maturing really nice Kylie
    I took photo's of him yesterday, geez he knows how to chuck an arab!!
    Im sure he will hit the show ring one day. :)
    Everything happens for a reason so they say.

17. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Does he do that dreaded head toss thing? Lol... Jet does & so does my Arab Pony mare, Stb mare & pony mare, one day they will accidently walk into a tree when tossing their head about! Lol. :D

(actually i noticed the old mare doing it yesty, hope its not learned habit)

18. krystalcreek

krystalcreek New Member

No Apache isnt a head tosser... he does like to rear when playing in his paddock... and accasionally chase his tail.. he is a nut... lol..
    Santiago does the head toss and so does little lilly beleive it or not :)
    For those of you who dont know about our purebred filly ''Lilly''
    ''Krystal Creek Illusion'' she is our surviving twin filly [her brother died] and she is currently battling ''windswept legs'' from being squashed in Utero.
    Its a long road but hopefully we will get there and be able to save her life.

19. Arab07

Arab07 Active Member

i might just do that ;)

20. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Shaylen Park have Jet's 1/2 sister for sale, she's lovely i think.