new blingy things have arrived - great special for first 3 orders...

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Lily, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

It's gorgeous Midas!!! Absolutely incredible and I think it will suit your boy just beautifully!

But jeez it's hard coming up with something that you don't have yet!!! lol

2. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

I don't doubt the talent of you 2 for a second Bethy!!:))

But yes would be rather hard to find something I havent already got LOL

I LOVE r/w/b combo's for future reference :D

I can't wait to see it!!!*#)

3. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

re the RWB... Good to know :)

This one isn't that but I reckon you'll still love it.

4. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

haha .... somehow i dont think you'd tell me even if it was a r/w/b combo :p

5. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

your funny Midas hehehe another one
    Bethy, yes i ride in Navy

6. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Yes Midas (the poor love) has a severe case of browband-itis. The symptoms are only managed by surrounding onseself with lots of browbands. Sufferers can get very twitchy if they see a nice browband they dont already own, and if left untreated, can get very depressed and feel lethargic and un-blingy. #(

OK Ren we have out our heads together and decided on a combination for you. So 'sit back and let the Magic happen' (I stole that tag line from Arnie but she said I could borrow it). :D

7. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Good stuff Ren... I was pretty sure you did so took that into account when I gave Mel some idea's.

Midas... I'm pretty sure that I was zero help with your surprise bb... that is all Mel's magic!! :)

Mel... which idea did you end up going with for Ren?

8. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

forgot to add... Mel... I adore the "sit back and let the Magic happen" slogan... it's perfect!!

9. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

yes Mel that's exactly what I suffer from!! Horrible, horrible condition!!:p

good thing all it takes is a browband to fix it!!:)*

Bethy I got a pic yesterday of the suprise BB..... Very, very nice I like it so I thank both of you!!**)

10. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

ah ah ah can i see the pic as well i wm dying to see it oh and all the other ones midas i have herd u have quite the selection :)*

11. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Now I know why we are friends Midas! I had some non horsey friends come up for a visit and they nearly died when I showed them all my browbands!
    I to am waiting for Partys new Royal Browband.
    Mel money should be in your bank!;)

12. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Now I'm riding...and going to be riding another two of my horses next year (two of three to be shown) I'm scared I'll end up like you lot :p.
    Well not scared of a browband collection...but devorce maybe? :p

13. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Midas i think u should lay out all ur Magic BB's and take a photo and show us all:)..

Mel..I will get some $$ to you soon for Chloes Royal BB..Sorry.

14. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

I would hazard a guess that Midas is now the official Magic BB collector :D:D
    I reckon I can add to my collection now without you guys giving me heaps *#):p*#):p

15. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

Oh Mel, sometimes I wish my pony didn't have such a pretty head :( I'm afraid I like a bit of bling now (omg), but it doesn't suit him, so its hard to justify adding to my small collection.... ('thank god!' my OH screams in the background)

Maybe my stock collection could multiply tho.... :p

16. Lexie

Lexie Well-known Member

We want piccies!!!

17. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

ok Peoples sorry to keep you waiting here is the collectio n so far!!...

I think I've been collecting for about 3 months? :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

would like to add someone is borrowing a r/w/b wth gold one, and if Mel feels like it she can post a picci of the new one!!

enjoy!!

Party, if you ever want to borrow one yorelcome to!! :)*

Shakhaan, I may be biast, but my boy has a pretty head and bling just makes it prettier!! JMO though :)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  18. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

omg my new best friend our horses are the same colour so we will haveto do some borrowing i think although i dont think there would be enough show this year to wear them all to lol.I want a pic of the new one mel:D

19. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

if they fit your girls head your very welcome to borrow them:D

20. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

what size is he? she is in a full i have orded 3 but 2 are the same as yours i think when i saw them i giggled we must have great taste lol:)*