New arrival and bit of a brag

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by PPH, Aug 27, 2014.

1. PPH

PPH Guest

WARNING ** Foal Photo Spam ** I thought it was time I introduced our new arrival, not named as yet. Our mare SOQ Spicey Priority had a text book delivery at 5.20 am on August the 10th and she and Lynx gave us a strapping chestnut colt with a bit of bling on him. Over the moon with this guy.

1 hour old
    [​IMG]

2 hours old
    [​IMG]

12 hours old
    [​IMG]

2 weeks
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
  2. PPH

PPH Guest

This morning [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He is so much a time waster :)

The second part of my thread is this fellow below. His name is Classy Commando(aka Sniper) and he is a full brother to the chestnut colt above. I am very proud to not only have bred him but to now have broken him to both saddle and harness and taken him out to his first shows and outings under saddle. He is amazing, no buck or nastiness the whole time, you ask he has a think and then goes. "yeah alright I can try that". Like an old horse's mind in a young body. Very satisfying being able to ride both sire and dam and see their progeny convert under saddle Sorry for the photobomb.

Sniper as a foal
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    First trip to beach
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
  3. PPH

PPH Guest

1st ridden outing, Pinjarra Western Group.
    [​IMG]

Reining WA training day
    [​IMG]

Darling Downs trail ride
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In Harness
    [​IMG][/URL]

WAQHA Winter B Show (1st time ridden at a show or indoors. I do have ridden pics but can't share here due to watermark)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. PPH

PPH Guest

6 weeks old already, man is time flying by way too quick.
    Foals are such time wasters :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. PPH

PPH Guest

9 weeks today and a big congratualtions to Wawa85 on purchasing Paralna Red Hot Commando :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Thanks Kylie! I'm over the moon to have been able to purchase a Lynx baby, can't wait until he is old enough to be started. I think he's going to grow up to be a special horse.

7. PPH

PPH Guest

me too Wawa, I was very tempted to keep this one ;) just something about him.:)