Neighlands Equine Retirement Solutions

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Neighlands

Neighlands Well-known Member

Hmm now i am trying to work out which mare ;) and Thank you !

2. Ace

Ace Well-known Member

Another thumbs up for the care at Neighlands. I moved Harley a few weeks ago and he has settled in brilliantly, he loves being paddocked with other horses and they all seem to get along very well. I am always kept up to date with any part of his care. Couldnt be happier :)

3. OnaBenda

OnaBenda New Member

I sent my pony there for 5 weeks while I recovered from injury. Lin took impeccable care of him, changing paddocks if required, rugging, and constantly recovering fly masks :)) He had a great time with his new friends, and I had complete peace of mind.
    What a fabulous idea, as it's always been in the back of my mind what I'll do when he's ready to fully retire - it's a brilliant option for people without acreage, cheers :)

4. Neighlands

Shucks - :eek:
    Thanks guys **)

5. GoWelshCobs

GoWelshCobs Well-known Member

lol lynn he is the sort of pony that owns the people ont the other way round hehe.

so yes mine is the little ( well kinda )grey that owns the place and lynn.

6. Cheeki

Cheeki Gold Member

What a lovely and fanatsic idea!
    I will be recommending you if I hear of people looking for a golden place for their horsey-mates :) I think it's wonderful what you're doing!

7. Neighlands

I have one gelding space available from Sunday for a retirement only if anyone is in need.
    Thanks
    Lin

8. Faxie

Faxie Well-known Member

What do you charge and what does it include etc? pm if you prefer cheers

9. Neighlands

Paddock agistment is $35 per week and includes supplemental hay if required and worming 4 times per year.
    I have vets/farrier/bowen and dentists in attendance charged at their rate.
    Additionals are hard feeding $10 per week you provide.
    Winter rugging $10 per week.
    Hard Feed - I provide - is something i can discuss with you as it depends on the horse/age/ etc - I use Gumnuts/Maxisoy/Lucerne Chaff/FFs/Micronized Lupins plus Red Cell and all other vits and mins as required and or a combination of.

There is a space in the 70 acre paddock, there are 10 other boys in there aged up to 29 years. I do rotate paddocks so he won't always be in there, but i don't have any smaller paddocks than 5 acres in any case.

I am fully insured :)

10. Neighlands

I also have a mare vacancy too now - one of the 'ladies' is going home at last and her owner can't wait :)

11. Faxie

Faxie Well-known Member

Whereabouts are you located?

12. Neighlands

Oldbury - just off Mundijong Road

13. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

I can see the confusion.. your avatar says your in Rollystone ;)

Great idea **)**) if I ever move off the land..I'll be sending you at least 5 lol

Cheers
    Lee

14. Neighlands

My paddocks have done better than I expected so I would be happy to take 1 mare or 1 gelding ( retired only )
    Please give me a call if you are looking to retire your best pal :), guarenteed special attention - because all my ladies and gents are special :D

15. Neighlands

Veteran Show Here May 12th 2013. See Showing section.

16. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

Wish I could have taken my old boy to this! If only you'd done it the year before he passed away! He was 37. Could still get as wound up as any 2 year old though! Boys :rolleyes:

17. PradaC

PradaC New Member

Highly recommend Neighlands!