Neighlands Equine Retirement Solutions

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Murray, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

[IMGLEFT]http://www.stockyard.net/images/neighlands_comp.jpg[/IMGLEFT]We would like to welcome Neighlands Equine Retirement Solutions as an advertiser on Stockyard.

135 acres of prime pasture in a quiet and peaceful location in Mundijong Nr Perth WA. Affordable care for your horse or pony in need of space and tranquility. Our pasture is flat and smooth with no rocks underfoot. Natural shade or shade shelters provided. We have good fencing inset with electric. Large 20 plus acre paddocks and all horses in friendly natural herds of between 6-10.

Please visit the website: neighlands horse agistment western australia

cheers...admin

2. Neighlands

Neighlands Well-known Member

Thank You Admin :)

3. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

This looks a lovely place to send the retiree.

Can I just say tho that the pale writing on the website is very hard for older eyes to read..lol..I was squinting a lot.

4. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Didn't realise you ran it Desmo :) i enquired a few months ago. Have heard lots of good things about your place.

5. Neighlands

Thank you - I think all the residents are enjoying their retirement at Neighlands.
    About to tweek my website so will bear in mind Nannygoat :)
    Hi Lauren -Please feel free to visit if you are still considering :)

I have a lot more photos to upload to the gallery and also will be introducing the Veteran Horse Show details soon.

I do hope to see some of the lovely oldies on Stockyard actually in the flesh on Oct 14th which will be the show date for our very first one.

6. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Welcome :D

Nice website.. Only thing I couldn't see was a price list? I understand if you wanted to keep it so people email you for quotes or whatever..

I just love seeing prices on websites, to prove its 'affordable'.

7. Neighlands

Prices start at $35 per week - on the Services Page :)
    Being as oldies have different needs its something i discuss with each client on the whole :)
    Additionals are :
    Rugging $10 per week
    Feeding $10 per week - ( You provide )
    Feeding I provide - depends on client needs.

I like to keep things simple.
    Supplemental Hay - if needed - and worming 4 times a year are included.
    I have farrier coming every 2 weeks at minute but may have to go to weekly and Bowen and Dentists too.

I pride myself on making this an affordable option for people and their retired gems.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  8. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Oh, I see it now. I think maybe it's a little bit of a hidey spot.. I thought it would be on the services page but didn't read all the way down the side.

Seems like a lovely place :) Very reasonable pricing too

9. Neighlands

Thank You :)

10. Cadabby

Cadabby Well-known Member

EXCELLENT pricing and such a valuable service for people with no property of their own for their golden oldies. Well done! :)

11. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Wow, I would like to retire MYSELF there LOL :)

12. Neighlands

Funny - my husband says that too, little does he know I have plans for him and they don't include retiring < insert evil smiley > :D

13. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Ha ha. When we lived on land my hubby always said if I carked it he'd burying me in the back paddock to save $$$. Now we are back in suburbia I'm not sure what he has in mind now BUT we do live near the sea and he has access to boats.........LOL

14. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

How many acres is the place by the way? Is this the one you needed haying?

15. odway

odway Guest

Neighlands is brilliant, can highly recommend :)* I have a mare there at the moment and I love getting email updates with photos - plus, she's stacked on the weight and is looking fantastic since being there. Top care and very professionally run, so glad to have stumbled across it :)

16. If you are tweeking your website, Can I suggest you add your name to the About us Page, as talking about "I" and "we" without giving a name is frustrating. I want to know who you are! As you are selling a service that is sure to be a very emotional decision, personally I think you will get more inquiries if you share more about who you are and let us know that you are the kind of person we want to send our beloved oldies to. I didn't find a name anywhere, and anonymous websites freak me out.

Looks fabulous though, and I wish you all the very best in your endeavuors. **)

17. GoWelshCobs

GoWelshCobs Well-known Member

i have my retiered pony there -dwane for those who have their lot there- and i can vouch for the excelent service that lynn provides.

i is peace of mind knowing that dwane can live out his twilight years happy and being a horse but still haveing the care that he needs / deserves.

18. Neighlands

Thank you for your comments - My name is on the Contact Me page :)

19. Neighlands

Ohhh man - i thought he was mine :( :D

20. Neighlands

135 acres - I did have paddocks i wanted to hay yes - however the weather put paid to that idea. Maybe next season now :)