Need something to entertain the kids this school holidays??

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Lily, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

I have the perfect thing for you to entertain the kids this christmas holidays!!

My recently launched DIY ebook 'how to make your own bling name browband' has been incredibly popular, and we have packaged it up with a DIY kit to go with it! For $35 you get the ebook plus the kit, and they are selling really well so far!

A bit about the ebook: This is a fully illustrated, step by step instructional ebook (electronic book, in pdf format). I have a background in training (cert IV workplace training) and also got top marks at uni in Mass Communication, so I am not too bad at writing instructional manual...

A bit about the kit: everything you need to make a bling name browband, you specify size, colour and the name.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

How to order.

Here's the link to the right area of our website DIY Browband kits : Magic Browbands, & Equine Designs we have a secure online shopping cart system.

Please feel free to email me with any questions info@magicbrowbands.com.au

Riding schools, please contact me for wholesale pricing for multiple kits and information on running workshops (in WA).

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012