Need some advice on my naughty Colt !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Problem Horses' started by lesha, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smash

smash Well-known Member

Spill in isle 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Eoroe

Eoroe Gold Member

pmsl - classic.......**)

3. beagle

beagle Well-known Member

oh be-jaysus,yet another circus.
    the cat & mouse stuff is really wearing thin.
    all i can say is...
    yup smash, CLEAN UP,REPEAT CLEAN UP IN AISLE 4!
    ';' yep had to use this too!

4. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Are you sure its just in aisle 4???????????
    From where I'm standing you're gonna need more than a mop and bucket to clean up that drivel.....lolol
    More like a fire hose to wash out all that inconsistency.

Maybe then we can have some honest good for the goose and gander unbiased educational material that everyone can use?

5. Arfy

Arfy Active Member

Blahh blahh blahhh

6. smash

smash Well-known Member

i dont agree with a arfy's method of suggestion to handle a naughty stallion/gelding, and this is the reason.
    like most things, ANYTHING can be abusive in the wrong hands.
    without actually KNOWING the handlers feel, timing and experience, i would be not be suggesting a method that has the potential of causing such pain and danger with the minimum of pressure.
    there are sure alot better ways of dealing with this problem and even if you have the talent to use such a gadget, you dont know if the rest of these blank faces that are reading this do.
    now that is a responsibility WE ALL HAVE, when we reply to these threads.
    arfy, this is not an attack, and i hope it has not been seen as one, but more a caution on what tools, methods or gadgets we share on a SEE OF BLANK FACES.
    hopefully, others could be reminded of what respect we should ALL share to others when replying. you dont have to agree with them, but you dont have to try to belittle them either.

now on a lighter note
    see my new signature BEAGLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cool hey lol lol lol

7. Arfy

Arfy Active Member

I think the thing everyone agrees most on... no matter whether using a serreta, bit, or other headgear... that the best possible solution is to enroll the horse with a very experienced trainer to have them there and walking Lesha through the training process, so someone who actually knows the horse and Lesha's training style can provide help :)

8. smash

smash Well-known Member

well said arfy
    cheers

9. Eoroe

Eoroe Gold Member

Ditto **)

10. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Lesha isn't the only one that could benefit from the help of a VERY experienced trainer........one who not only handles horses in general, but who has what it takes to be safe around a stallion.

11. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

Nah, don't take it to the PM system.
    Some of us enjoy reading your little tete-a-tetes. Makes the day at work far more entertaining :D

12. Mod 1

Mod 1 Moderator

Ok...I think this thread has gone long enough, so I am closing this.

Thank you,
    Mod 1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.