need colour identification

Discussion in 'Colour Questions' started by kimmyd_01, Jun 18, 2011.

1. kimmyd_01

kimmyd_01 New Member

her other eye is half blue and brown

2. kimmyd_01

kimmyd_01 New Member

3. kimmyd_01

kimmyd_01 New Member

after alot of brushing
    [​IMG]

4. madcow

madcow Guest

AKA "Brown pony with mottled white bits" LOL

oh and I am familar with the "Pintaloosa" term.........
    I have frequently taken the piss on that one.....hehehehe

5. kimmyd_01

kimmyd_01 New Member

6. mineees

mineees Gold Member

shes looking better in every photo. shes lovely...:))

7. PF

PF Active Member

She sure looks palouse to me but I am no expert. When you get the results please let us know - will be interesting.

8. kimmyd_01

kimmyd_01 New Member

im still waiting on the rain and frost to go away before i can even get samples wish it would go soon.

9. jlnew

jlnew Well-known Member

hmmm, from what i can see on the pics, she has mottled skin around her mouth, is that stripes on the hooves i see? appears to show the white sclera (spelling is off i think) do her genitals skin match her lips? if so, you have a palouse. gorgeous little thing, want i should come take her off your hands? i cant resist anything with spots.

10. kimmyd_01

kimmyd_01 New Member

Update pic

[​IMG]

hvent tested yet many things has been going wrong,nothing with the horse lol other things.but this is an update of her now,had been given info of who shes registered with and have rang them and there sending replacement papers.

thankyou every one for trying to guess her breed,when i get these papers they will surely tell me,just wanted to keep you's up to date of what she looks like now :)

11. nazza

nazza New Member

:)* She's a lovely little girl...I do like the spotty ones its diferent....looking foward on hearing what the out come is.