N/H Wedding Caterers

Discussion in 'Open Discussions' started by tariquepark, Jul 4, 2013.

1. tariquepark

tariquepark Well-known Member

Hi Guys can anyone recommend a good caterer for 80 people thanks in advance

2. Macchiato

Macchiato Well-known Member

Prestige catering in Rockingham are very professional.

3. tariquepark

sorry don't like them anyone else, Macchiato sorry for being so blunt didn't mean to offend .

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  4. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Georges Catering in City Beach do fantastic food, they have a FB page and a website also.

5. Premier

Premier Well-known Member

We used Golden Roast, we used the bunbury one but there are ones all around Perth, they are reasonably priced and did a good job :)

6. Pharazon

Pharazon New Member

All Seasons was great used them a couple of times

7. Trojane

Trojane Well-known Member

We've used Finger Food Catering twice now for an engagement and a 21st party and they were great.
    Have an Italian leaning but some Asian styles too. Their sauces etc are made from scratch.
    Also they link you up with waiter staff which is really worthwhile.
    We had them make the 21st birthday cake and it was superb. Everyone gobbled it up.
    Although called finger foods, they do full meals too.

Fingerfood Catering services in Perth and Fremantle Western Australia - online menu and prices - business functions, birthday parties, weddings and corporate events

8. Valencia Park Monty

Valencia Park Monty Well-known Member

i just got married and used creative catering i would certianly use them again and everyone has said how yummy the food was :)

9. Silhouette

Silhouette Well-known Member

Ill be watching this post, eek gotta start booking these things!

10. tariquepark

Thanks guys is there anyone else that you can recommend, also has anyone had a reception at AQWA (underwater world Hillarys )

11. kiraSpark

kiraSpark Gold Member

I have been to a reception at AQWA but that was years ago, Im sure its different now.

I thought your reply to Macciato was a bit rude. Maybe you should edit it so its not quite so blunt :)

12. tariquepark

Sorry about that kiraSpark i tend to just answer short no offense was intended .

13. steph_f

steph_f Well-known Member

Ultimo Catering is AMAZING!

I have seen heaps of their work, and they do an amazing job. They work closely with you to try and make the food amazing and I haven't heard one single complaint about them.

HIGHLY recommend having a look!

I think this is their website,

Home - Ultimo Catering and Events

Goodluck finding something, I'm sure whatever you book the night/day will be amazing either way xx

14. Jason gallteri

Jason gallteri New Member

Congratulation ! According to my suggestion, I think "G'dayChef is good catering companies which provides high quality Wedding catering Services. We sure, your event would be success if you took the catering service. [​IMG]