Murray XC/SJ Training Day 2

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by myyky, Jun 21, 2011.

1. cupcake

cupcake Well-known Member

So, need some one standing at the green jump, the helipad and the water jump with a camera :D HEHEEEEEEEEEEE

Of course we are standing there for support... It wouldnt be to see you stack it :D HAHA... (well its funny as long as you dont get hurt)

2. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

I'll be *trying* not to fall off.. But can people get photos of meif I ride past? :) Look for the blue person on a stb. :p

Only 2 more sleeps!!

3. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

haha i second that myyky! on monday my legs hurt that much that i forgot to grip my legs and nearly fell off haha i was half of the saddle after the jump but lucky i have a great little boy that looks after me! :D if anything happens he always stops and wait for me to fix my self up or if i get nervous he will not want to jump and just go round it unless its a hell long log so he will just go so slow and careful! gee i love my little standie :)

see you all Sunday im the one with the fat short standie & im not very tall either :p

4. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Ashlee what heights are you doing on your boy? :) I'll look out for you.

5. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

we are doing 65cm at 11.52 :) never done it before so it will be interesting...

6. Babe the standy ROCKS

Babe the standy ROCKS Well-known Member

We will be there, Phoebes rounds for sj are at 8.24am, yuk, too early for poor mum.
    She is riding Reece, a bay arab decked out in purple gear.:))

7. Babe the standy ROCKS

Babe the standy ROCKS Well-known Member

Haha Myyky, you still have to get up early as Im your lift.:p

8. Natty and Nell Forever

Natty and Nell Forever Well-known Member

If any one is taking photos I will be probably in red on a big chestnut with white flecks through him. (technically called sorrel but he is my ranga man :p) Pony has a biiiiig blaze and two white socks.

:) See you all there!

9. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Haha yeah it sucks :p But at least I've got plenty of time to get ready and get Pepper settled.

Yayyyyyy.. Can't wait. It's tomorrow!!!

10. AnnieIvy

AnnieIvy Well-known Member

:D ehhhh tomorrow

11. cass

cass Active Member

I'll be there with my new boy hopefully I dont fall off with a refusal... Like I did last weekend at horsemans... Heading down tonight to camp so don't gotta rush around and get up before the sun in the morning as the weather looks fine

12. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Have fun tonight Cass :)

Bumping just cuz I can! 14hours til I'm up'n'atem. :D

13. needanswers

needanswers Well-known Member

Had a good gallop on my boy today. Best I've felt on him since I've had him with minimal spooking and balking etc... Hoping for great weather tomorrow!!

14. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Washed Bess.. she rolled mid way to her paddock so she's looking ferral again.. why do I bother?

15. Orlaithe

Orlaithe Well-known Member

Hey guys! What address to I GPS for?
    Having a hard time finding exact location, want to check if we have enough fuel.... :O

16. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Murray Street, Coolup I think...

17. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Ok so I am probably going to die tomorrow... rode pony today who was an absolute turd! He got a decent ride and then I lunged him after.. hopefully all the extra energy doesn't show again tomorrow!!

18. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

All clean...
    [​IMG]

Walking to her paddock, felt a tug and bam.. she's on the ground in BLACK dirt rolling.. little witch.
    [​IMG]

Lololol

19. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

I thought you were doing Peel or did I get my dates wrong, has Lakota chickened out hacking too. Leon - naughty he has hunter written all over him ;)

Good luck Lauren :)

20. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Peel is next weekend ;)

And Leon & I chickened out, but we are going to be Lakotas cheer team!