Murray XC/SJ Training Day 2

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by myyky, Jun 21, 2011.

1. cupcake

cupcake Well-known Member

When is their actuall ODE?

2. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Last weekend of October :)

3. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

ok sweet let me know either way leti you got my number :D

scoot jumped so well last weekend i was so proud of him hes really improved with his jumping and think hes finally got the confidence he needs lol

hm...I dont have the program tho so can someone send it to me??ashy_guagz@hotmail.com ... and i have know idea where it is lol..

4. Natty and Nell Forever

Natty and Nell Forever Well-known Member

Hahaha :) I think I will, probably do a 65cm sj course and toddle around xc and then maybe another xc round a bit faster hahaha :D

5. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

yay nell i cant wait to see you and Rubes out there together!

i still need to send my entries in... will do a 45 and 65cm sj round and then a xc round :) go Brucie go

6. ashes88

ashes88 Well-known Member

i mite go, take junior and do 80 cm and 95 cm showjumping and some xc need to work on dropping into water jumps mite even take cisco just so he can have a looksie at what he gonna be doing at the end of the year (could be funny so i recommend people to have cameras and video cameras ready to go lol )

7. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Awesome.. can't wait to meet Brucie!! and you will be in a class with us:p See you this weekend, will be wandering around Harvey on Sunday.. good luck with the big Rebs..

8. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

yay i cant wait gunna be fun! Yep see u there :) im on early so i have the rest of the day to watch the big stuff! will give u a call and we can catch up

9. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Can't wait to meet a few stockies! Sounds like there's a few of us doing 'baby heights'. I'm excited already.. And there's still 3 weeks to go!

10. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Murray is good fun and always full of stockies:p They are definately not 'baby heights' Myyky. All four legs still have to leave the ground.. that to me is jumping to say the least! Look forward to officially meeting Pepper **)

11. Natty and Nell Forever

Hahaha me too! Once I did my entries last night I was so excited ahahaha! :)* can't wait to see you there too!

12. little_welsh

little_welsh Well-known Member

Hi, does anyone know when the entries close for this? :)

13. Natty and Nell Forever

14. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

sending entries tonight!! :D

15. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Bump :)

16. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Getting excited Myyky? Is this yours and Pepper's first XC?

17. Gecko

Gecko Active Member

i'll be the one on the little bay mare with big blaze and pink pvc bridle. Not sure whats gonna happen, hahaha

18. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Leon, its my first XC ever :) I've jumped over some XC jumps seperately.. But never actually done a course before. :D Will be taking it nice and steady the first time.. Hopefully he's good! He was a bit excited jumping the other day, not the usual, but it should be good :D

19. Gecko

Gecko Active Member

My horse only just started jumping 2 weeks ago! hehehe

20. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

:p You'll be fine Myyky *#)

It's only E grade.. not even considered xc remember ;) hehe.

I'm starting to wish I'd entered a 65cm show jumping round.. hmmm