Murray XC/SJ Training Day 2

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by myyky, Jun 21, 2011.

1. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

i saw another photographer out XC... may have been from Redfoto?

2. needanswers

needanswers Well-known Member

Hope so would be nice to get some pics!! Again thanks to all the camera crew who are there to take happy snaps of us :)

3. ClubIgnite

ClubIgnite Well-known Member

anyone know when the pics might be available?

4. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Not sure CI. James doesn't have internet access at the moment, he needs to go borrow the universities internet but is working full time atm with it being semester break.. Should hopefully be up Tuesday-Wednesday, but depends if he gets overtime.

5. ClubIgnite

ClubIgnite Well-known Member

cool I'll keep my eye out for them :)

6. ashes88

ashes88 Well-known Member

well done everyone! i was there at the start box for half the day letting you guys go through it was a nice day. and what made it even better was seeing the horse i bought from mundijong last november, that looked like a roo dog and was going to the dogs, come out with his new owners nice and fat and doing his first xc and showjumping rounds. i nearly had a tear in my eye when i saw him lol

7. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

We didnt have the best day and I am feeling a bit down about it but have a plan in mind to get things happening the way I want them too. So fingers crossed. It is disheartening to have put in so much time and effort into him and have him behave like he does sometimes for no reason at all #(

Anyway well done to many of you who did fantastic!
    Sorry I didnt get to spend much time with many of you - was not good company today as am feeling pretty down.

Leon you did wonderful!! What a star Stan is!! Proud of you :)
    Lauren - hope you are OK! Poor thing, you were going so well too!
    Myyky glad you enjoyed it!! Looked like you were having fun.
    Casperjesse you did super, dont dwell on the problem jumps be proud of what you did and how far you have come!! You are doing fantastic!
    Kylie congrats you did super too!! So glad Trianda got on the float and then behaved so well.
    Annie Buzz is such a sweetie, you two make a fantastic team.
    And Cait - well done with Brucie, he looks like a lovely type!

8. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

hmm.. well yesterday was interesting was our first time out riding and went to the sj first but he was way to excited so decided to attempt the xc first which he did really well did everything i asked him to do and was so relaxed. so then decided to head back to the 65cm sj but i was so nervous before hand waiting thinking s**t i should have really gone 45cm for our first time out but didnt think of that when i put my entrys in just thought hmm 65cm he does that easy at home.. so i started getting really nervous after the first jump and just started rushing him trying to get it over and done with then my eye site just went down hill hmm.. maybe next time will have to wear a contact but never do at home so thought i would be right!.. but oh well guess i know to go 45cm next time until i get over the nervousness lol

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  9. ellechim69

ellechim69 Guest

I took a few photos in the sj grass area but I was on the wrong side and had the sun in my eyes so the photos didnt turn out to good so sorry peoples I only got a few and they werent any stockies. Next time I will not be lazy and will walk around so that the sun is over my shoulder lol

10. needanswers

I love that you were too lazy to walk around to where the sun was NOT in your eyes!! haha

11. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

i cant wait to see the pics Leti took of scoot im hoping she got a few when he was in the water jump he could not stop splashing around lol couldnt get him out :p

who was the lady that came up to us?? anyone? lol she rkns he looks like a riding pony haha scoot wouldnt have liked that he thinks hes a beast!

12. ellechim69

ellechim69 Guest

Lol maybe if I was doing for money I might of bahahah but my mate made me run out to the water cause her boss was riding and coming around and when i got out there it was a women not a man as i was expecting so I am not the fittest of people and not built to run so I was puffed for the rest of the day lol

13. AnnieIvy

AnnieIvy Well-known Member

you might of seen Buzz then, if you were there in the morning lol I went around 9:30ish

he was doing a really crazy big trot which I couldn't sit to lol but apparantly looked really fancy from the sidelines

14. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Can't wait to see some pics.. hope JG photographics or anyone else that was there got my 65cm SJ round... need proof that I actually did it!

15. dramaqueen

dramaqueen Well-known Member

Same as me Leon :p No photos with me and Bear out on the Cross Country, Only proof I have is from Myyky and Annie because they watched me leave, almost fall, and come back through the gate heading to the finish :p

16. needanswers

Still hanging out for pics!!!

17. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    here is two pics that leti took of my boyyy!!!

18. needanswers

Where is the first pic taken?? I can't even picture where that log is!!!

19. cupcake

cupcake Well-known Member

That log was in the warm up wasnt it?

20. ashlee

ashlee Active Member

nar it wasnt in the warm up! it was just before the tyre jumps.. there was two logs that one then think a bigger one.