Murray XC/SJ Training Day 2

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by myyky, Jun 21, 2011.

1. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Who's going?

I was originally thinking of going to Horsemens, but its more expensive and over an hour and a half away.. versus Murray which is 10min away and cheaper. I'm planning on doing Murray ODE 3 as my first ODE, so the training day is a perfect opportunity for me to get to know the grounds a bit better (mainly the xc).

I'll be doing 45cm SJ, and 45cm XC, possibly find one smaller looking D grade and attempt that as well :p

So who is coming along? The programme is up on their site.

2. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

im going not sure what im doing yet might do a c grade sj round if im feeling brave lol

oops this is helen dint realise cait had signed in on my puter lol

3. Satorii Lodge

Satorii Lodge Well-known Member

and cait might be doing it on brucie

4. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Awesome Helen! Hope to see you guys there. I'm taking Mr Pepper of course :D
    Are you riding Rebel? :)

5. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Maybeeeeeeee.. I'd like to..

6. CMBR

CMBR Well-known Member

When is it??

7. kismet

kismet Active Member

Defiantely wouldn't miss it, love the Murray course**) Pj will be doing 65cm and 80cm (having a go) and D grade with maybe a small C X/C and Celeste he can ride for me again:)

8. F.adila

F.adila Well-known Member

Should b there with my boy as long as i have saddles all sorted out by then :) will be doing 65cm and 80cm :)

9. CMBR

CMBR Well-known Member

Just found out the date.. :) I will be there doing 65cm and 80cm!

10. Natty and Nell Forever

Natty and Nell Forever Well-known Member

When is it and where do I get info? I might go to this one, see how my confidence level is :)

11. Leti loves Elmo

Leti loves Elmo Well-known Member

I will def be there with 2. I love murray

12. Satorii Lodge

Satorii Lodge Well-known Member

yes on the big gurl ...we going down to dardanup tomos so cait can pratcie jumping ditches on her dont want a repeat at harvey specially as its her first intro 1( c grade)

13. dramaqueen

dramaqueen Well-known Member

I will be there :) Show Jumping the Bundy Bear, coz I dont quite have the strength yet to get him around the cross country :)

14. Gecko

Gecko Active Member

i'll be there doing 45cm on my little girl. Not sure how we will go yet. Havnt jumped her but gonna try this weekend. We will be jumping in a dressage saddle so could be a bit funny hehehe

15. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Have fun this weekend Gecko!

Bumping :)

16. F.adila

F.adila Well-known Member

can someone please email me the forms? The 'other' site seems to have done some stupid update thing and now it won't show me anything! Really need to get these forms in :(

email is: paintsgalloping626@hotmail.com

Thank you!!! :)

17. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Have emailed you a copy.. just looking at forms, I can see the ground fee but not day insurance? Am I just blind or hasn't it been included, normally a $10 fee. Sending mine off tomorrow**)

18. cupcake

cupcake Well-known Member

WERE GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I now have a horse who FLOATS! Oh what a wonderful feeling... sitll have some work to do, but confident we will be at murray

19. cupcake

cupcake Well-known Member

Does anyone know if body protectors a complusory for D and E grade?

I have one but a friend who is going doesnt.

20. Leti loves Elmo

Leti loves Elmo Well-known Member

Only compulsory for c grade and up :)