Murray SJ/XC Training Day

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by SpArTiAn, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Yeah will definitely catch up next time - Vegas missed his buddy **) Are you doing Peel?

There was some lovely horses there today and it was a great environment. Well done everyone for making it such an enjoyable day. Will have to meet more of you next time :)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  2. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

How lovely was that Clydie X Welsh Cob :D

3. Shiralee

Shiralee Well-known Member

I want one! finally a horse thats butt matches mine!

4. mill

mill Guest

Yep did few rounds 1.05m still few things to work on with my baby horse but when he matures he will be fine. It's good to have the opportunity to expose young horses to all different courses.

Now did anyone happen to find a protec front xc boot ( black) I lost one; was parked right next to sand roll at wash bays

5. mill

mill Guest

forgot to add - I saw two people snapping away - was there a designated course photographer or were those just mum's and dad's practising their photo shooting skills???

6. Paddys girl

Paddys girl Well-known Member

If you have any more of these guys wattle it would be most appreciated!

7. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I got photos of most of the horses in 1:05. What colour is your horse/clothes??

8. mill

mill Guest

Huge bay horse(warmblood x) white star, white snip. Me cream jods long sleeve black shirt, white body protector & grey helmet. Horse possibly on two legs at times lol

9. Roleysgirl

Roleysgirl Active Member

dapple grey in serpentine colours and a white saddleblanket??

10. Cowgirl_9

Cowgirl_9 Active Member

Amy's friend Lauren:)

11. ellechim69

ellechim69 Guest

I was one of the photographers not professional by along shot just thrust a camera and told here take some shots so I think I got 200 in all lol

12. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Lakota-- When is the next Log Fence on?? Loved their XC course last time... I think our next event will be Peel ODE if I can get the weekend off work... It's the 22nd of August... hope you can make it...:)

13. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Not sure, quite a bit later in the year I think. I love Log Fence too, it definitely is my favourite XC course.

Am going to Peel for sure :) There arn't many events around at the moment so am looking forward to this one.

14. crashnsplash

crashnsplash New Member

do you have anymore of this pony?
    great picture btw, i love it! **)

15. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

where did you hear theres another one? they usually only have 1 a year

16. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Cool- hoping to get too Peel as well, was only going to do one more ODE this year but he is going so well, going to do a few more- will only be doing 45cm though... will be too much for him to go up this year...

17. Natty and Nell Forever

Natty and Nell Forever Well-known Member

ahhhhhh :) thankyou!

18. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Just realised I wrote Log Fence when I meant to say are you going to Peel! It was a big weekend....*#)

19. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Awww I got all excited thinking their was guna be another LogFence :( Hahaha naww

20. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

Hehe, know what you mean Lakota.. I am so buggered today.. tired as well as muscle sore... if I get the weekend off work I definately will be coming along. Have PM'd you:)