Murray ODE 2014

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Donski, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Donski

Donski Active Member

There are only 4 spots remaining in the open D grade if anyone else is thinking of entering. I've just entered and have asked for self-help, so I hope that's not a problem.

This will be our first ODE. I hear it's a very inviting, beginner friendly course? Fingers crossed for us. I'll be attending the training day this weekend, so hopefully that will allay some of my nerves as opposed to creating new ones!

2. Leon

Leon Well-known Member

It is definately filling up fast! I entered Open E grade last night. Will be the first event for my youngster although I have ridden Murray many times. It's a perfect first course for both horse and rider and Murray runs a well oiled event.

Will be at this weekend's TD as well, taking it very easy around the xc course as first time for bub so just want to make it a good experience for him. My aim is to just stay on :p

If you need any help/advice about what to do/not to do for your first ODE more then happy to help if you have any questions :)

3. Skittled

Skittled Well-known Member

Where can I find the entry forms for Murray?

4. Donski

Donski Active Member

Thanks for that Leon. I share your aim of staying on, always a bonus! I'll be practically wrapped in cotton wool though, with my Lvl 3 Racesafe body protector and my new airbag vest as well,
    Skittled, you can find the forms on Ktrials.

5. Skittled

Skittled Well-known Member

Awesome, thanks