Mundijong sales

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Stockmans Farm, Apr 26, 2011.

1. ILoveClydesdales

ILoveClydesdales Well-known Member

I just couldn't let her go to the doggers. Funny thing was I didn't actually pay any attention to her other than to marvel at how she really didn't look 18. I liked the big red and James, but wasn't planning on buying at all LOL. I went for the tack and came home with a horse! No money for tack after buying horse ';'
    LOL.
    Tomahawk sold for a grand apparently, spoke to the gent selling him. Little Dusty (his buddy) went for 500.

2. CMBR

CMBR Well-known Member

Does anyone know how much the grey arab looking galloway went for and the buckskin?
    Thanks

3. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

I 'think' the grey went for around $900 and the bucky around the same??

4. HowClever

HowClever Active Member

It's a shame that I don't know more of your faces. I was there with ILC. Taken completely by surprise by her bidding on Lady! Lady is chilling in my paddock at the moment, until ILC wants to take her home. Rex is smitten with her.

5. uno

uno Active Member

my friend bought the standie mare, any more info on her would be awesome

6. uno

uno Active Member

just found out that my friend actually bought the big mare, she is lovely

7. NiccyLovesK

NiccyLovesK Well-known Member

How do you lot rock up and just buy a horse!? lol especially if lame??

I am never going to understand, but I'm too 'careful and cautious' you could say to buy a horse from Mundi, though sounds like you could get a huge bargain??

8. torridonequine

torridonequine Active Member

Sales

i had planned to take a few but it ended up clashing with kids sports . Anyone interested in TB mares to breed or ride i have some for sale at very resonable prices .

9. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

You take the chance (hopefully an educated, knowledgeable one):) Might be a huge bargain, might be a huge hole in the finances and big disappointment;)

10. NiccyLovesK

NiccyLovesK Well-known Member

Oh, righty, sounds reasonable enough. But how much info do you get on them? Nothing? very little? or just looks alone??

11. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Some are advertised eleswhere previously with ad saying that they will be at Mundi, so you can contact owners, some owners will be there with the horse and "might" answer questions honestly (take your chance same as any seller), some will have a speil read out by auctioneer (once again just what seller has supplied), they may have a sheet on their pen with some info...or nothing';'

12. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Some horses will have a printed pedigree attched to their yard.

We once sold a horse there....had our laptop available with videos of him at shows, had photos printed of him competing and winning....had his ribbons on display :D His new Owners bought him at above our reserve price.....cos they wanted a pretty paddock companion *#)**)

I've bought some amazing horses at the sale for ridiculously cheap prices.....but the costs come in fixing them up :(