Mundijong sales

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Stockmans Farm, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Roskyle Mr GingerbreadMan

Roskyle Mr GingerbreadMan Well-known Member

when are the next ones on, i have never been before but would be good to go down and have a look :)

2. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

yep i did and it nearly got loose but i was in the right place and grabed it before it had a chance to run

3. uno

uno Active Member

not sure which standie she got only just read on friends FB page that she bought 2 and 1 was an after sale buy ...thank god.

PAULA.. I got 2 rescues last week form the wheatbelt , 1 small girl in bad condition (body score 1) and the other BS2 . nice queit mares up to now ,come over and meet them. Got new riding horse aswell

4. annie

annie Active Member

My sister in law bought a blue roan pony mare for my nephew...
    Don't think she was in the sales though...:D

5. ILoveClydesdales

ILoveClydesdales Well-known Member

I came home with the little black tb, Lady. I didn't even know I was bidding until I had already done it! Soo cheap, just hope it was worth it, she needs some feeding up and muscles but she was a gorgeous little thing.

6. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Yes she was there but had to be done by private sale as she wasn't branded and so by law can not be entered into the sale. She seemed a nice pony and lovely colour too :)

7. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Was she the one with the hogged mane?

8. ILoveClydesdales

Nope, she was pretty but had no idea what the lameness was from.

9. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Yeah that what I saw in the yard, was quite chronic yet not too bad in the grass lead out yard. A lady next to me was going to bid on her until I mentioned about how lame she'd been on the concrete. I noticed they didn't offer to trot her up at all in the lead out, poor girl.

10. ILoveClydesdales

Yeah I noticed it didn't seem too bad on the grass/sand, it was probably her feet but didn't want to take the chance. Was surprised that some of the horses on offer had only one shoe on. First time there it was an eye opener!

11. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

I loved the dark brown TB, Bambi :) Was lame as well.. But didn't appear too lame on the grass. Had pretty bad feet though, think that was the problem. Did anyone buy her?

I bought a $7 saddle jut cuz I could! A useless 15in AP. And also got a 6'3" lined canvas for $26, pretty happy with that :D

12. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

There was only 2 standies there so if she got 2 she got Leo (I think that was his name), the first stb gelding who had a reserve of 200 (and was passed in), and the big chunky stb broodmare.

I was good and didn't buy anything! Was very tempted to buy James LMAO. He was so sooky and quiet.. but a little tall!

13. ILoveClydesdales

I wanted James! He was gorgeous but really too big for me. I hope he found a nice home.

14. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

He was passed in!

Yep he towereddddd over me haha

15. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

ILC, don't you have a clydie?? Haha :) He was quite nice hey..
    I still can't believe the shetland went for so much.

16. ILoveClydesdales

Yep but my clydie is only 15h, he's clydie paint cross, short and fat LOL

17. Happypaint

Happypaint Well-known Member

[. Did anyone else see the little goat that someone had on a lead?? SO CUTE!!! :)[/QUOTE]
    Hehehehehehehe Billy the Kid is a celebrity LOL. He was having a nice little snooze in BartyBeetle's lap during the auction. She was baby sitting him for StockmansFarm :p My baby girl kept waking him up :D

18. Stockmans Farm

Stockmans Farm Active Member

Billy the kid was my little goat today. He wad such a good boy for only 2 weeks old. Didn't realize sales would go so long so he was a little restless by the end of the day.

That big standard bred mare was bred to my Clydesdale stallion and had a beautiful foal who won reserve champ at a breed show recently. Very lucky new owner who purchased her.

I had to keep my hands in my pocket when the qh paly mare came out though she was beautiful although I heard later that the growth on her face was quite serious and she didn't have papers?

19. Bartybeetle96

Bartybeetle96 New Member

I couldn't help but get a few photos while I was holding him.
    He's just so darn cute!
    Made me soo lamb/goat clucky.*
    Oh how I miss my lamby. :(

Don't think he's camera shy.
    [​IMG]

Just sooo cute!
    [​IMG]

I love his ears!
    [​IMG]

Having a good old snooze.
    [​IMG]

I think he was comfortable.
    [​IMG]

stockmans. Please get me one. :D

20. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

ILC I am so glad a stocky got her.....I was going to bid for her, as she sounded like she is just what i needed, but I almost had to walk away.......

PM me if you ever want to sell her :p

I like the little colt Tomahawk (anyone know what happened with him???) I also liked the chestnut tb that the dogger got, again glad she got a home. Me and my friend were going to buy her but your friend beat us to it :)