Mundijong sales

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Stockmans Farm, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Taryn

Taryn Well-known Member

Brilliant thank you

2. bambi

bambi New Member

If I take the float , which is probably a very bad idea :) is there plenty of parking available ?
    Thanks

3. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Yes. Loads and loads of parking, bring two floats :p

4. tazzie13

tazzie13 Active Member

i have made a deal i am NOT going to buy a horse just there for GEAR i have to keep telling myself as everything i have brought from mundi has been an epic FAIL :D

5. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

I want to go, but I need to take Mum with me. Last time I went to buy a drink, and I came back and Mum had bought a horse with 1 freaking ear, and was arranging transport home. If I take her no stockie better lend her a bidding card again! :p

6. farfromhome

farfromhome Well-known Member

oooo very dangerous if i go.... i think i wont ill be good :p

7. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I know there a couple of very cute ponies going...luckily I will be at a show;)

8. beaudacious

beaudacious Well-known Member

really really wanted to go this time but it clashes with PCAWA State Showjumping :(

9. Happypaint

Happypaint Well-known Member

Really? Mini's or bigger??? Any info Elanda? :D

10. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Ok now who has the Tourettes :p

11. Happypaint

Oh BUGGER..................I got busted *#)

12. Bartybeetle96

Bartybeetle96 New Member

bad!!!!
    House extensions. House extensions. House extensions.;)

13. tazzie13

tazzie13 Active Member

so who brought what:)*

14. Happypaint

Was hoping there would be a nice little girlfriend for our little stallion Rocky but there weren't a lot of horses there today. A couple of nice ponies that fetched a good price though.

We only had a yummy spud and bought some apples and mandarins :)

15. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

It was surprisingly quiet there today, not many on offer at all and the prices were so very low apart from the nice welshie and the shetland pony. I wanted to hand around and check out the gear as I'm looking for a mini cotton rug but I had the kids in tow and they'd had enough and wanted to go home. Did anyone else see the little goat that someone had on a lead?? SO CUTE!!! :)

16. tammyprez

tammyprez Well-known Member

yessssss i saw the little goat :D

I saw an old show bates saddle that for some reason i wanted but i left and mum didnt get it for me :( hahha first time i have been in a while though!!

17. uno

uno Active Member

There was a smalll chestnut mare about 15hh, that went for $100 to the dogger, well she got a reprieve, My friend bought her after the sale along with a standie. So 2 got a second chance today .....well done Meg and Sarah:)*

18. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

I remember her, she seemed nice and quiet but they didn't read out much info on her apart from sex and age so I didn't even know if she was broken in. She seemed nice :) Great buy. Which standie did your friend get too?

19. paula223

paula223 Gold Member

Yeh i heard uno who got them both lol

20. Taryn

Taryn Well-known Member

I got a couple rugs, Loved that huge standy mare!!! OH wouldn't let me buy her though.... next time I will have to just leave him home me thinks lol

I saw the baby goat to sooooo cute. I really want a pet goat, if they had some up for sale I could def of grab one maybe two. Did anyone see how well behaved that pali mare was getting on the truck? she walked up the concrete stairs lol sweet girl