Mundijong Horse Auction..

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by PINTO1980, Mar 15, 2010.

1. paintedhoney

paintedhoney Well-known Member

Sorry if i gave the wrong impression Sil, im sure she is worth this money, but i was concerned about how much she could have improved in 2 wks... wasnt meaning to knock anyone, sorry:)*

2. sil

sil Gold Member

No need to apologise I didn't think you were knocking anyone :)

3. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Sil, the difference is you get those girls back into good condition and do something with them. The mare paintedhoney is referring to was advertised 3 days later, how much can the horse possibly have improved in that time!?

4. tazzie13

tazzie13 Active Member

yes im pretty sure ken is back in town

5. sil

sil Gold Member

Not much in 3 days, but she may consider the horse to have been worth $4500 and managed to buy her for a cheap price, to 'flip' for sale.

6. paintedhoney

paintedhoney Well-known Member

i just wish i had of gone to the sale and picked her up myself :mad:

7. Toyz

Toyz Well-known Member

She's gone down to 3.5k So maybe in another week or so it might be 2.5k;)

8. Coda Cowgirl

Coda Cowgirl Well-known Member

I am going to repeat what i said before about the lady who has the mare up for sale.....DO NOT TRUST HER. Even if the horse looks like a bargin stay away!!!!!!!!

9. jackandkayleesmum

jackandkayleesmum New Member

RE James

Hi I noticed a few people liked the horse James that we had at the auctions last time but were put off by his size....He's a gorgeous boy and doesn't use his size to be pushy or nasty and is a really big sook. He's been on the market a while now and the first to actually come and see him and ride him will buy him unfortunately nobody has and he will be back at the markets this Sunday. He isn't there for any other reason than my friend is down sizing the number of horses she has on the property. He is easy to catch float tie up farrier. He is barefoot all the time and has great feet. He has been fantastic on trails and in the arena pops over jumps and doesn't rush off and is quick to learn eager to please and has good education already established :) please reconsider him this time he is a great horse :)**)

10. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Was James a big chesnut tb? He did look quite sweet :)

11. AnnieIvy

AnnieIvy Well-known Member

I'm excited this will be the first Mundi I have been to in serval years lol

12. ClipClop

ClipClop New Member

Does any body know who bought this mare? or where she is now? Clydie X pinto
    her name is aura, and she would be around 10 this year, 13.4-14hh. Im not sure when year she was sold through mundijong auctions, either 09 or 2010, i have been searching for her for ages

[​IMG][/IMG]