Mundijong Horse Auction..

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by PINTO1980, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Debonair

Debonair Well-known Member

we left just after the blk arab... how much did the chestnut stallion go for?
    there definately werent any cheepy buys ( few hundred mark ) that i saw.... i would say some people got bargains at what they paid, that pure andy mare was lovely and she only went for $2400 right? and the andy welsh x - make someone a lovely little horse!
    i loved the blk n white paints, anyone know what breed they were? i didnt look at info on yards, cause didnt want to be tempted! :p

2. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

all the pintos were clydie x..

3. Angimac

Angimac Well-known Member

Is the 4 year old mare (clydie x) for sale on the other site the same one you were talking about earlier on here?

4. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

yes........1 of them

5. Toyz

Toyz Well-known Member

That must be one that sold earlyer because i dont think it was at the auction!! If they get that price they have prob tripled there money....

6. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

yes she was at the auction..she was the chest/white mare to be lead out....the other chest/white mare was sold in the yard.

7. Toyz

Toyz Well-known Member

aww i thought she didn't have that much brown on her face!:confused: will make lovely pony for someone:)

8. paintedhoney

paintedhoney Well-known Member

i know who brought the Perchron mare and clydie filly, i cant wait to see them.... i cant go to a sale EVER! as i will come home with a float full

9. 7notHeaven

7notHeaven Active Member

Does anyone know how much the Percheron mare went for?

10. Narelle28

Narelle28 Active Member

No but not too sure if she had alot of percheron in her would be intersting to see if she had papers

Narelle

11. Toyz

Toyz Well-known Member

Yeah the lady that was standing next to me bought her think it was $1900 around that anyway

12. Pockets

Pockets Gold Member

Thats sad:( Dealers give me the SH$TS- that lovely mare could have found a great new home of the bat instead she gets shunted around again!!

13. 7notHeaven

7notHeaven Active Member

Thanks toyz!:))

14. Holly77

Holly77 New Member

Percheron mare and clydie rising 2 yr old

Yes i brought the percheron mare she is so gentle i paid $2000 for her and yes i have recently tracked her paper work up and she is a well bred Pure percheron with papers and i am joining the society and recieb=ving her paperwork i have nicknamed her marshmellow. I have had her vet checked and she isnt pregnate to ringo she was wormed out and oiled, unfortunatly she is pooling fluid at the moment in her uterus so we have done a a swab and are waiting for that back she is loving her hard feed and has gone through a hay roll already..lol

The clydie foal i named belle she is estimated by the vet to be rising two years which is sad as my quarterhorse weanling is taller than her but she will catch up, she has been wormed and oiled out and loves her hay she eats her hard feed now but took her awhile

The black arab mare my friend brought she also tested negative to ringo and was oiled and wormed out hope all the other horses are enjoying there new homes too:D

15. sil

sil Gold Member

Hi Holly and welcome to Stockies :)
    I'm glad to hear Marshmallow is settling in well; I must admit she certainly interested me!

16. 7notHeaven

7notHeaven Active Member

Good on you holly! I have had the joy of helping out horses in less-than-perfect situations and i found it very rewarding . . . **)

17. paintedhoney

paintedhoney Well-known Member

does anyone know how i can get hold of someone regarding the "leftover" horses ??? i am chasing a clydie x but i am not paying someone $4500 for something they paid $1800 for 2 wks ago... shame cause i could really give that mare a great life :confused:

18. Debonair

Debonair Well-known Member

dont know about any "leftovers" i thought they all sold at mundi... all you can do is call Ross at southdale/statewide and try and get contact number...

19. Paint8

Paint8 Well-known Member

A couple of quick questions... :)

Is Ken Boyde back in town? Were these Duffy horses?

Where are all of the photos!!! lol

20. sil

sil Gold Member

All the horses were sold at the auction, there were no 'leftovers' so to speak. Unfortunately once sold people can do/sell them as they please so it's not going to happen that if you know they bought it cheap, that they will be inclined to sell them cheaply also.

I have a Saddlebred x mare here we bought and I dare say once she's in good nick and going under saddle will fetch a more reasonable price than the one we paid. That's just how it goes.