mundi auctions this weekend

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by tazzie13, Apr 29, 2010.

1. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

The risks you take I suppose getting a cheap horse at auction - buyer beware I believe?

2. katelol

katelol Guest

Actually I think there are all sorts of legal obligations involved in selling at auction and if the horse was misrepresented you can probably go back to the auctioneer. Worth a try? :)

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

just cause she is arab x has this changed ur veiws on her just like that??

4. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

5. Remaani

Remaani Guest

*edited as wrong person, LOL.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2010
  6. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

Can't really tell too much from his website pics....but VERY nice bloodlines there :}

7. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Yeah I noticed the little chestnut mini colt was already up for sale!! Poor little guy :(

8. croft

croft Well-known Member

Yes the poor little boy, i was the one who sold him ...what makes me mad is a mate of mine rang them about him and was told sooooo many lies, like they had had him since he was 4 mths old and that the brand that is on him is there brand,,yeah right what a load of ####i put that brand on him myself the Thursday before the auction.
    I dont care ifpeople bye to resell and make some cash but why LIE about it...#:)confused:

9. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

NO sorry I don't agree with you there, there are truthful people out in this world but yes there are some that lie....But don't blame an auction for this.

10. Pinto Lover

I don't think you can say this getting a cheap horse at a auction, people will lie at their own home too......

11. Pinto Lover

I have pic's on my phone from the birth of Mikey. He is going to be a big tall boy that is why he isn't as solid as the weanling. I was going to bid on him & no-one bid on him because he is a long legged baby. Either way he is a lovely boy & I would of loved him, trust me me keeping my hand down was a hard thing to do........ You are going to geld Mikey aren't you? The reason behind his name, is he was an upside down foal who didn't want to come out with ease, owner had to call vet out, I named him after the vet.
    The filly is not Dizzy's as when born looked nothing like him & has a dishy head.

12. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

PMSL.... mmm a QH X Paint .... looks ssooo much like an Anglo Arabian *#):p

you really know your Breeds dont you ??? { I dont think in all my time on here..I've ever seen such Breed Bashing} ! shame on you. #(

her Sire has won Champion at the Royal !...YES she has good breeding if anyone wants a nice filly, hopefully the Preddy looking little Filly will go to a loving home.;)

Cheers
    Lee

13. Pinto Lover

We get it all the time with the mini's, there are some breeds I don't like but I don't go around bashing that breed, I am soooooo sick & tired of people downing the mini's, like grow up!! (not saying it to this thread just in general ;))

14. tazzie13

tazzie13 Active Member

how dare you city girl you have no idea what sort of home i have to offer this horse ps she was never said to be QH X PAINT she was said to be paint x tb so dont know where you got that info from yes she is a nice filly and her nature is beatiful but if by stating i dont like an arab is bashing a breed so be it again it was my money no one elses so what i do with her will be my decision and yes there is legal obligations the seller has to uphold and i will be following this up legally i have brought horses from mundijong before and never had this problem it is a shame that there are such low life people out there that need to lie just to make a good $200 i think you city girl should keep your opinions to yourself you are more then welcome to come to my home anytime you like with your comments like that and see what sort of home i have to offer these horses

15. Pinto Lover

Are we talking about the little bay filly with a star & snip? It's just you say "he" if you are talking about the filly she is out of an arab stallion as I was there the next morning when she was born & we were talking about how much she is NOT like Dizzy & said Harry must of gotten her..... If you are talking about the bay colt he is by Dizzy, the owner was not there for very long as she went to work & dropped them off.

But why are you so upset if she is out of a Arab not a Paint? If you like the filly then who cares who she is by, a breed dont make a good horse the horse does.

16. tazzie13

tazzie13 Active Member

she was the little filly what is getting me is the lieing there was no need to lie yes i dont particually like the arabs but considering she is a lovely filly no it doesnt matter it would have been nice to know at the time that is all and the fact that the seller gave me a wrong number irks me a little i have tried to email and no reply thats all

17. Pinto Lover

Oh you got the sellers number after you brought the horse?

18. mod 6

mod 6 Moderator

Keep it on track please - thanks:)

19. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

..Auctions are just that..what you see is what you get. ;)

PL...you know I like Minis **) ...I like 99.99% of Equines..Donkeys arnt at the top of my list thou. ;)

Cheers
    Lee

Last edited: May 6, 2010
  20. beagle

beagle Well-known Member

Gawd - you buy a $200 weanling at an auction & then whinge about breed? Bloody hell...no doubt you'll on-sell it for about a 200% mark up.
    Like some-one said earlier,if it's a nice equine then do with it what you bought it for.