mundi auctions this weekend

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by tazzie13, Apr 29, 2010.

1. tazzie13

tazzie13 Active Member

hi wattle pm me your email and i will send some as i have no idea how to upload them everyone wanted that little guy he is so worth the money i spent a bargain

would be great to find out some info on the paint weaner anything you have would love to know cheers toyz

2. katelol

katelol Guest

isn't it sad that no one wanted the little paint bred horses? They were both going through a bit of an ugly stage, but they will probably end up the best riding horses of the bunch by far!

Its nice that they went to good homes after all :eek::p

3. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Does anyone know who bought the little chestnut mini gelding, he is Tobi's full brother :(

4. Happypaint

Happypaint Well-known Member

Our mare Flame is by Dizzy and she has a fantastic temperament. We broke her in last year and she hasn't put a foot wrong under saddle. We couldn't believe it when those two went so cheaply!!

This is Flame
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2010
  5. katelol

katelol Guest

Isn't Flame beautiful??!!! What a princess!!!

I liked the look of the yearling for me, but I am working really hard at not buying a horse at the moment, I will stick to riding other peoples for the next couple of years. Much cheaper and they don't break your heart so badly when they get sick (or your wallet) #(#(

6. tazzie13

tazzie13 Active Member

Delrae is it the one with the long mane the mini if so i got him :p

7. rpmm

rpmm New Member

As far as I know Delrae he got passed in at $200 (I think that was the price). The other chestnut with the long mane was Simba and I think he came in after.

8. mylittlepony

mylittlepony Well-known Member

:eek::eek::eek:

9. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Oh I heard he was sold at that price...hope not but would like to think someone has given him a nice home though

Yeah MLP it was a shock to us too...poor little Junior Burger

10. Marbelyn

Marbelyn Active Member

That is really good.
    Croft has done all the work with him.
    Hope the Grandies have fun with him.
    He has the sweetest head on him.

11. Premier

Premier Well-known Member

I think all the mini's that got passed in including the chestnut gelding are going to be advertised they were brought home, if you need contact details I think I know the owner :)

12. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Well I can say YOU are 1 very lucky person, his name is Mikey, I was there when he was born, my hubby helped birth him, he is just the nicest boy, I was going to get him for my daughter but he is going to be big, he is out of a t/b mare, yes dad is dizzy a STUNNING paint horse. I tired my hands down from buying him cause I have no room & that was the only reason I didn't take him. Please keep me posted on how he is going, he is such a dear boy.

13. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

That filly is out of a black t/b mare by a bay arab stallion called Harry. She is not by Dizzy.....Her name is Poppy.

14. tazzie13

tazzie13 Active Member

are you kiding me pinto lover an ARAB stallion i will be so pissed if this is true and she will be getting readvertised i would never have brought her had i of known she was arab the owner told me he was by dizzy how do you know this is not true may i ask

15. Toyz

Toyz Well-known Member

Hi Pinto Lover i dont understand why no one bidded on him? And the owner prob could have gotten alot more for him selling private but owell:) My neighbour now has him and they will be taking very good care of him and down the track ill prob break him in for her. Ill def keep you posted:)*

16. Toyz

Toyz Well-known Member

Aww man that sucks yours looked more paint than mine, she was more solid

17. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Does it matter that the horse is by an Arab (whom i have seen pics of him - he is VERY nice ;))?
    Judge the horse on it's own merits - not the breed. #(

18. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

ditto Rem..the sire is a nice horse.

19. Toyz

Toyz Well-known Member

I supposed she's just alittle annoyed that she was told the horse was a paintx and its apparently its an arabx#( yes i no its an auction but still everyone has there choice in breeds and that was a breed she was not after! Im sure the stallion is nice:D

Plus i suppose you can never trust what people say at an auction;)

20. tazzie13

tazzie13 Active Member

yes it does matter to me what breed i get im sorry i am not a fan of the arab but that is my choice i dont know what the stallion looks like i have not even seen a pic so if someonw has any information about him i suppose it would be nice to know i tried to contact the old owner but i have had no answer go figure #(