Moorlands Totilas' record breaking Kur

Discussion in 'News Items' started by BitBankAustralia, Dec 18, 2009.

1. BitBankAustralia

BitBankAustralia Well-known Member

No worries, thought it would inspire a few people!

I agree with you about Edward's riding, so quiet and still and balanced. And, yes, isn't it nice to see a horse with the poll as the highest, not the 3rd vertebrae as so often seen?

2. Em

Em Well-known Member

Awww I am inspired................... :) **)

3. Happy Gambler

Happy Gambler Well-known Member

Thank you so much for posting this link. I had a friend watching live at Olympia who texted me at God knows what hour to say she had just watched and never seen a standing ovation for a dsg test before!
    Wonderful and inspiring :))

4. Eoroe

Eoroe Gold Member

Ive not been a fan realy of this combo, and I havent enjoyed them in the past......and personally I would prefer to see it in a much longer frame.

BUT.

I cant argue with that - that was truely something special. Magnificent - that free walk nearly brought tears to my eyes **) I could watch that walk alllllll day.....

something has just 'meshed' with those two. just try and seperate their focus.

I cant say that I have continued to appreciate this riding of the late - but....In a level of sport that I find hard to find the 'horse' in (just my perspecive), I realy felt like I watched the beuty of a partnership - enhancing a persons passion of the animal. And what captured my attention was the apparent ease in which it was done.
    (bearing in mind it was on a 4inch screen - lol )

Thankyou Edward Gal and Totilas - I think it get it now **)

5. smash

smash Well-known Member

knew you would get it eoroe LOL
    just the most amazing combination of harmony
    cheers

6. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Well said Primrosecourt and Sharaway :)*