MODS/ADMIN...Advertising Clarification?

Discussion in 'Forum Management and Operation' started by pso, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

Ok, So does that mean we can't talk about the Quokka, Mundijong Sales, and other possibly future "car boot sales" ??( They did hold that at the SEC not sure if they still do"

So basically anything that doesn't advertise?.... Does this mean people can't talk about what companies they work for etc? After all they would be talking about a company that doesn't advertise on here?
    :confused::confused:

2. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

Spider I would not push the point if I were you!

Nilrhetus ,you need to take your query up privately with admin and I have deleted your post.

3. nilrehtus

nilrehtus New Member

I'm really causing you havoc lately aren't I? Sorry, will do!

4. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Im not being rude, nor pushing a point but as much as we all know how busy Admin is, would be great if he could clarify a few things.

Like what Spid has said (& i dont think she's pushing anything at all?), there is not clear line on what we can speak about (in regards to business names etc).

Mundi Sales arent an advertiser & yet they SELL horses, so isnt that competition for the Classified Site here?

Am hoping Admin can clear a few issues up as doesnt seem thats its only Spid that is confused.

Thanks. ;)
    ps Admin, i PM'd you about the Advertising page, still doesnt work so still dont know how much to advertise. **)

5. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

Remaani ,read the first sentence in admins post very carefully ;)I don't think we need to say anymore than that.

6. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Thanks for your help Mod 3. ;)

7. Spider n Toby

:(Sorry Mod 3 that you thought I was pushing the point? But I wasn't. I was/am still confused if we can talk about Mundjiong Sales etc etc.:confused:

8. Spider n Toby

Yes. My question wasn't to push the point? I don't understand what we can and can't talk about. If people can bring up Horseland sales or say "I got this at horseland" Why can't we say that about Eb-y? Same with Mundijong sales. It's all the same really, and I'm confused.

I don't want to nor am I trying to start anything, just confused and looking for an answer.

Thankyou.

9. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

Probably for the fact you havent enabled your cookies Flicka.Which is a computer problem in your browser settings not a stockyards problem.
    Interesting to see what you consider a long standing member by the way :)
    As for my red face little man,I thought he was quite funny ,but obviously I have a different sense of humour to you **)

Yes this is Murrays forum,he is the creator,he makes the rules and the fact the forum has been going for a very long time ,like 6 years at least that I can remember ,proves it's been very successful.If you abide by the code of conduct and rules and respect mods moderation then there is no problem.Instead of thinking we are being mean ,or accusing us of over moderating has it ever occured to members what you post may land you in hot water and needs to be removed???

Admin has answered your question by saying it is at his discretion,yet people don't seem to understand this.I didn't think it was so hard to understand.:confused:
    Am closing this topic now as we arent wasting anymore time on it.If you have a concern or question you can PM a moderator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.