Miniature Extravaganza Results!!!!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Emma16, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

OMG i had an AWESOME day today, and night last night....

Tobis Results:
    2nd Colt 1 and under (nice big class too)
    1st Hander 16- 25 years
    RESERVE CHAMPION HANDLER
    1st Best Solid....

Huge thanks to Jessitrist who was my tack bitch, Delrae and Lil Delrae for the best laughs i have had for AGES!!!! Me, Jess and Tracey ran a muck LOL *#)*#)

2. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

LMAO..Emma we both started a thread.:D

3. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

LOL bobby.... Rob said he would get you to email me all the piccies of tobs......LOL

here are 2 off my camera that bloody died after the first class... :(
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Well i had a great weekend...Thanks to everyone that organised & ran the day.

Congrats to everyone today..Emma Tobi is maturing into a handsome young man...Goodie Prinny is such a good girl..And well done Freckles(PP) she such a great pony...

Thanks to Goodie for the lift & company(and a couple of other things:) )

Thanks to PP for letting me show Fitzy(bitey boy) for his last time..He was such a good boy..Ended on a good note..2nd Stallion & equal 3rd in Working Hunter.

And THANKYOU to Bobby(minimad) for the AWESOME ribs last night..They were so yummy i should have eaten more.**)

5. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

Well we had a super day today with slim so pleased and happy.

He got: 1st best presented, 1st stallion 6 yrs and over and then went reserve champion stallion. Judge told me that his neck was just a too little cresty so must get out the sweat suit and put it on him when i work him.

Thanks to everyone for last night was fun and sleeping under the stars was awesome even though it started to rain this morning. I met one of his owners this morning which was nice. Cant wait for the show season next year. Congrats on everyone results.

My new halter for him snapped after best presented so i am sending it back, not happy.#(

6. horseychic

Here are some pictures of the spunky man.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

he looked awesome today tenille!

8. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

He looked SUPER today T....Well done :)*

9. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Who won Grand Champion Horse? I am dying to know, hope they got photos!!

10. horseychic

thanks guys for the nice comments but my biggest thanks is to pp for letting me buy slim, whilst a little vocal he is the most awesome man and was stoked for only having him for a little over 10 weeks taking him from paddock stallion to show stallion.

11. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Looks like you all had fun, great results. :))

hc, those halters are crap (can i say that?), the quality is crap, i had at least 19 at one stage (yer yer i liked them, lol :D) & they just werent that strong.
    Buy a BKM, expensive but strong & beautiful... you'll never look back! **)

12. horseychic

Yep it was not the one pictured that one is codys and lucky i brought it along just in case, the one that broke had the teardrop chain carriers not happy bloody cost me enough $$$.

I was talking to my mum and we both agreed for slim we would buy a bkm halter for him as i would hate for him to run off lucky he didnt.

13. minimad

minimad Well-known Member

slim did look awesome today ..HUGE CONGRATS...tobi looked amazing as well..can,t believe how beautifull everyone,s horses and ponies looked...some really nice horses and ponies there....Spunk got out of the wrong side of the stable this morning,,,bad mood right from the word go....but was 3rd best presented...big class...1st colt 2yrs and under...champion stallion/colt then went runner up supreme foundation.horse..so we had a great day...and heidi your more than welcome...glad you enjoyed the ribs last night...also must thank P.P for letting me bring fitzi over to the gathering...he loved trying to steal everyone,s hamburgers and coke ROFPMSL...he,s such a character...huge thanks to the judges who were extremely professional and the Porter family for such a well run and organised show....night all i,m pooped ..:)*

14. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Arions Magic Deva (IMP USA) owned by Lindan Park won Grand Champion Horse. I am sure Amie would have got pics of her with the lovely rug :))

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  15. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

huge congrats to the organisers, a lot of hard work went into that show and it was awesome... well done **) and congrats to all the winners too hc Slim looked fantabulous well done
    special thanks to minimad and suziQ, awesome seeing TJ's 2 boys,Spunk and Shadow out in the ring... Lil Delrae showed Shadow for 1st Colt 1yr and Champion Junior Colt, Splendour won her class and we both got a couple of 3rds in the handler classes
    Thanks for those yummy ribs MM... and had a great night with everyone **)

and I just have to say a special little congrats to goodie and Priny... your face said it all :D:))

and big thanks also to Jessitrist for being a huge help to us, and it was great meeting others stockies like oakover

16. WP Miniatures

WP Miniatures Active Member

What a Good Day

Congrats to all the winners and losers (including me) LOL
    A well organised and enjoyable show, thats to all the sponcers, photgraphers, judges and every one else involved.

We had a ball spoke to heaps of stockies and all the usual suspects at the shows. LOL

I did nothing at all, oh sorry a third, maybe time for a rest for both of us.

Well Hayley ( Big head) got with Luci lou
    1st best presented pony
    1st filly one and under
    Champion Filly
    Runner up Supreme, she nearly missed that one as didn't walk up when it was announced over the PA, she wasn't listening for that so didn't hear it announced.
    Now I have to live with it.:(
    [​IMG]

17. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

haha WP :p ;)

18. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

hehe... WP, you and me are in the losers club :p lil delrae pinched the horses off me and did well, I think I managed a 3rd only today too :eek: LOL...

19. WP Miniatures

WP Miniatures Active Member

Are we still Laughing??

For some last night must of been fun and long.
    Preparing for best presented emma16. The horse was ready:)
    [​IMG]**)

20. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

yeh but di, you own the horses.... and you can use the excuse that you trained tracey LOL....

OMG she is a funny bugger LOL... we ran a muck lol