mini/shettie owners... who would be interested??

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Delrae, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Just curious to see who would be interested in a performance clinic/sleep over and fun competition down here at Katanning???
    It would have to be in the warmer weather ofcourse :D
    The format I was thinking about but open to idea's was late start saturday with a clinic on long reining/harness/jumping etc.. barbeque tea.. campover and then some competitions and this can include ridden for the kids maybe on sunday, finish lunchtimish
    what do ya reckon?? would it be worthwhile? I would love some feedback
    Oh and who would come?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  2. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

It'd be great fun I reckon!

3. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Oh yeah sounds ok to me ;) Does that mean I can bring my cart & hoon around ;) **)

4. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

i am interested.... if you will lend me a pony:D hehe

5. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

You never know TJ may be fit enough by then :D ;)

6. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

I would be interested, i could bring chocky as cody is not even 1 yet, a bit too young.

7. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

*bumping* to see if anyone is interested

8. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Great idea!!!

Yes, i'll be there with bells on, as will Mineees, Marbelyn, Croft & any other Mini owner in this area, lol. :D

9. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

YAY!!! thats what I wanna see...enthusiasm **) **)

10. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Oh Yes please? i really need something just like that!!!! Yay Di........:)

11. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

We will be there with Freckles. Starting her harness training in a week or so and if you want I can use her to demonstrate trail training as she is so push button now LOL.
    QHfan you best be there with Jarrah, he loves jumping and trail and long reining and harness LOL

12. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

I may have to turn the float back into a mini mover and bring em all!!!!LOL I would love to come down......:)

13. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

LOL... you wont be just demonstrating, you will be teaching too :D I am hoping I will have Jack up to something with the dressage long reining but wont be able to go too far yet as he is too young.. should have basics in by then though.. I am going to ask a lady here that does a lot of harness if she will do a demo and chat also.. we could even have it out at her place too, if I ask nicely, Pinto1980 and Kimaley now the place now ;)

14. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Ha Haa PP, you thought you would just get to show off with Freckles and now you have to teach!!!!!!LOLOL She will be great Di....:) I was thinking of a clinic also for learners like me too!!!!! You experienced people have so much knowledge that can help people like me who have not a clu about showing!!!!

15. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I place only one can dream off...**sigh**

16. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Yep, we can include show handling too **)

LOL Heidi, I will leave you on cloud nine for a little longer :D :p