** message from admin **

Discussion in 'Forum Management and Operation' started by Murray, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

To all members,

Just a quick message to thank all members very much for their participation and contribution throughout the year. The interaction amongst members through the information exchange has been fantastic. The forums are viewed by thousands of people from all around the world making them a very valuable asset for the equestrian community at large. When I read about our members organizing beach outings, movie nights, trail rides, parties etc. all as a result of being a member of our forums, it does remind me of how special our forum community has become.

None of this would be possible without our moderators. Our moderators volunteer their services and spend many hours reading posts, assisting members and moderating the forums in accordance with our code of conduct. The popularity of our forums is testimony to the level of leadership and integrity that they provide to the forum community in making the forums and our chat room a safe and happy place for all to enjoy! To our moderators I would like to say a very special “THANK YOU!!!”.**)

I look forward to your continued support and on behalf of the moderators and myself I wish you all a happy and peaceful Christmas along with a safe and prosperous new year. :)

cheers…admin:))

2. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

Thanks Boss.
    Here's hoping that you have a nice Xmas and a wonderful 2009.
    Thank you for your support ,your advice and generally being an all round good bloke **)

To my fellow mods ,thank you for the support through the ups and downs,the laughs and generally just being there.
    A safe and prosperous new year for you all.:)*

To our members ,a safe and Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.Hope good things come to many of you that haven't had a terribly good year this year.:)

Best Wishes
    Mod 3

3. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Thanks Murray for allowing us to have this Forum! And to the Mods for keeping us all in line. It is a special place. :)

Merry Christmas to you and your families and have a safe and Happy New Year. :))

4. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

bump

cheers...admin

5. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Thanks Murray and Thanks Mods for all your hard work throughout the year :).

If it wasn't for stockyard I wouldn't have some of my horses and I certainly wouldn't have the loyal friends I have now.

6. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

If you had told me a year ago that I would meet some of the nicest and now dearest people to me on an internet forum, I would have curled up laffing.

and yet...it's true.

Thanks, Murray, for a forum that has rules to keep us all on track while allowing us to have an opinion. The mods that are so dedicated, not sure how on earth they take it all in.

I would say that *cough* it is an integral part of my life!!

7. Born to Ride

Born to Ride Well-known Member

Admin- Thanks for allowing us to have this fourm:) It has come in very handy to me this year and i have learnt lots from all the kind people on here and met lots of those lovely people:)

Mods- thanks for always being there to sort out the problems and make this fourm a happy friendy place:) And when your not sorting that stuff out giving us a laugh**)

To everyone have a Great Chrissy and a Happy new year**)

Thanks
    B2R

8. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Thanks Murray and Moddies

Its been a year of ups and downs for me and the first year i have had off riding this decade, but because of these forums i have been able to stay in touch and keep up with the goings on around the place.

I have also met some wonderful people who have become close friends, simply from chatting to them in our wonderful chatroom.
    When i thought of giving up they were there with that loving "Don't You Dare LOL"*#)

Never before have i seen an internet community that cares so much for its members, and moddies who are so dedicated to protecting it.;)

So From me its huge THANKS and Hoping you have a safe and Very Merry Christmas!!!:)):))

ROLL ON 2009 - Show us what you got:D

9. mod 2

mod 2 Moderator

Merry Xmas Boss

To the other Mods Thanks and best wishes for a very happy festive seson.

To all Stocky members thanks for being a great bunch of people and I look forward to 2009 and all the great debates and convos that will I am sure be bound to occur :D

MERRY XMAS TO ALL

10. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Cheers to Admin and Mods :)):)) This is one fantastic forum that I hope will be running for many many years to come!

Well done for a tough 2008 and bring on 2009!! Merry Christmas fellow Stockies, and have a very happy and bright New Year!! :)):)) To you ALL!

11. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Merry Christmas Admin & Mods..may the New Year bring

..mmmm....

harmony **):D:))

Lee

12. Mod 1

Mod 1 Moderator

Merry Xmas Boss :) and to other Mods - it's been great working as co-team abd all the best wishes for a GREAT happy festive season and hope 2009 will bring us a better year!

To all stockyard member, thanks for being great mates on here and be good for your xmas and hope 2009 will bring you all with better things!

MERRY XMAS TO ALL including their families and gee gees!!!@)

13. Noelle

Noelle Gold Member

Crikeys; what can I say. Not much on top of what has been said before :D.

This is a great forum with the bestest admin and mods and great members:)*. Admin, you have created a brilliant website/community, abley supported by the excellent mods.

Wishing you a fantastic Christmas and a very prosperous new year, with not too many problems for the mods, well maybe just enough to keep them on their toes, .............. but then, maybe not :p.

14. mylittlepony

mylittlepony Well-known Member

merry christmas mods and admin:))

and merry christmas all other stockies**):D@)

15. Eoroe

Eoroe Gold Member

THanks everyone for a great few months - im a newie : )

have a lovely festive season all :)

16. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year and hope every one has a safe and happy time.

Murray wishing you all the best for a great 2009 and thank you for bringing us Stockyard, I have made lots of new friends since being on this forum and without you we wouldn't be here.

Take care everyone and stay safe.

[​IMG]

Cheers

Sue