Members Videos

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by cobbie, Oct 24, 2006.

1. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Ok think its working now?

2. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

well done mate!!! that is so awesom!! **) **)

3. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

4. Raider

Raider Well-known Member

Looking good Tarz...

But OMG, how about that person passin you on the inside.....

Last edited: Oct 30, 2007
  5. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

What do you mean?? Im sure your not saying the horse is bad haha seeing it came first. Do you mean because she cut me off from the judge a little bit?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2007
  6. Raider

Raider Well-known Member

Hehe, No not that the horse is bad (its lovely), but that the rider passed you on the inside, so yes did go between you and the judge, I was always told that was a huge No No when I was hacking.

7. MikeyMike

MikeyMike New Member

8. palomino6661

palomino6661 Active Member

this is a good one for the reining fanshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxUGEN9kS9o
    [youtube2]XxUGEN9kS9o[/youtube2]

9. sara

sara New Member

ll the videos look so good!!! tarz by an chance did hoolie use to be at the armadale tafe????

10. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Yep he was...:) I bought him when he finished there, heard he was very well loved! Did you ride him??

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2008
  11. sara

sara New Member

yes i did ride him he was the best horse ever him and hugo such a delight such a gentleman i htought he looked familiar and didnt hink there would be too many greys aroound called hoolie well good luck with everything you do with him i'm sure you'll go far with him!!!!!

12. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Haha no, i'd say not! Everyone knows him when he is out he is a bit famous :p. Do you have any photos of him from tafe? Always love seeing pictures of him from before I got him. He is a good pony ;)

13. sara

sara New Member

yes im sure he is fairly famous he re taught me to ride kinda coz i hadnt been riding for about 1 -1.5 yrs then i started to ride him hehe umm i dont know if i do have photos if i find any i shalll post them for you!!

14. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Cool thanks :)

15. jumpingeventer

jumpingeventer Well-known Member

16. SassyTiff

SassyTiff Guest

Lol lovely stack. Yor names Tiffany? Mine too!!
    Your horse looks gorgeous :) He has a great jump

17. ilikehorsesdou

ilikehorsesdou Well-known Member

LOL go tiffany great stack hee hee hee hee

Your boy look like he put heaps of weight on since i last saw him and looks to be the next eventer/showjumper for you

Good to see im not the only one to teach my horses to jump like that hee hee hee

Good luck with Limo and have fun :)

18. bonbar

bonbar New Member

Videos

Last night I followed a thread to Barnmice and I'm switching my videos from You Tube to there. The streaming was quicker on my computer and the site is horsey and looks much more organized. The link is Barnmice

19. TREW

TREW New Member

*mod note*
    Warning ,these videos may be upsetting for some viewers.Please be aware before you set to play.

[youtube2]RHDHwAqUiW4[/youtube2]

[youtube2]sPqTJSMenC4[/youtube2]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2008
  20. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

YouTube - Redmont

A collection of photos that I took up north of some interesting Aboriginal rock art.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2008