Members Videos

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by cobbie, Oct 24, 2006.

1. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

LOL - everyone laughs at how my legs only go half way down her sides. You should see me in my jumping saddle ;). I don't know the deal with the photos - evidently they lie :D haha.

Liq is by Last Waraba (Percheron x TB) out of Marglin Erineyre (Percheron x tb x Connermarra x WB) and she's got a 06 brand so that makes her 11 :)eek:) this year ... and she's 1 in a 1 000 000 :))) .

esy

2. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

how long have you two been together? that sounds corny, but you know what i mean......

3. springbok

haha, well .....

Nah, I got her for the last part of 2004 and did 2 ODEs on her and one dressage comp + the summer series of 2005. Then I had to give her a break because I was spending a lot of time on my schoolmater preparing for PC national champs and taking her * as well as having to stop competing completly periodically for exams (I was in year 12 doing 5 subjects).

Last year was her first full season and the first season I've had with her as (basically) my sole horse out competing. I'm not someone who can just ride a horse for 1/2 a season then ride another for the last half etc. - I have horses usuallyfor 3+seasons and occationally campaign for than one. I have to get the know the horse and get to know how to ride them so they perform at their best and (to me) that takes at least a year.

Now I'm at a stage with Liq where I know her really well and am getting more confident all the time to "push" ourselves. It's every exiting and she's a very rewarding horse to ride even if she's not **cough** conventional lol.

Ok, I just made a really long post out of something that should have been 10 or so words. :eek: Sorry!

esy

4. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

she looks like such a lovely natured ride **)

why do you say she's not conventional? who cares what breed they are when she can work like that!

5. HeidiBoo

HeidiBoo New Member

6. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

Beautiful clip baby! **)
    [youtube2]1U9FI17vE80[/youtube2]

7. Liza

Liza Guest

Billy is a nice horse !!!

May as well post a couple more pics of that day. :))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2007
  8. springbok

Just adding this one from the weekend so it does't get lost :)*.

[youtube2]KM_1eibBA-g[/youtube2]

ENJOY :))

esy

9. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

[youtube2]rSqaDlmzEZA[/youtube2]
    Short video of jazz on the lunge

10. Snippit32

Snippit32 Well-known Member

I know this is probably a bit late, but Wooki, I really enjoyed watching your flick, it was very well done **)

11. shadowrider

shadowrider Well-known Member

ok, i am going to attempt to put a video on

:eek:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2007
  12. shadowrider

ok ive worked it out just need to fix video haha

[​IMG]
    :eek:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2007
  13. Monkey

Monkey Well-known Member

Sorry i cant get anything...

14. shadowrider

hmmm i logged out and i could still see it..... ill try another one

15. nag

nag Well-known Member

shadow rider those places u r jumping at look like peel pc and baldivis pc my daughter use to go to baldivis pc a couple of years ago

16. shadowrider

yeah that was peel and baldivis:)

17. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

Nice vid! Wish I had the guts to jump!

18. Monkey

Monkey Well-known Member

worked now nice move! :)

19. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

Tahnee White and Billy...

[youtube2]QhiSfwWNXPU[/youtube2]

20. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Ok here is a video of myself and mr hools at the perth royal 07, excuse the dodgy (stole your word nic hehe) and tense rider, and mums lacking camera skills, sorry mum hehe. We came third :D My workout and everything felt like c*ap to me but oh well you get that lol.

YouTube - Perth Royal 07

It took ages to load so I hope it works!!

Oh yeah and turn your speakers up hehe.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2007