Members Videos

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by cobbie, Oct 24, 2006.

1. robbi

robbi Active Member

sorry that last post was meant to be by me!!!!:)*

2. KC Quarter Horses

KC Quarter Horses Gold Member

I thought it looked like them.....Whisky has come along way & they look really good in the video Murray

3. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

4. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Hes such a cutie Nic, well done, you guys are improving so much :) oh and nice songs hehe.

5. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

Oldhack - nice seat you have, your boy is so cute. Welldone :)*

6. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

7. Teddie1980

8. KC Quarter Horses

All great videos,

Old Hack.........you are doing great from the looks of it...well done.
    Sassy, your video made me cry....the music was a good choice
    Teddie.....you sure dont look like you just had a baby LOL but Ted looks like lovely well behaved horse...I also loved the music from your video, what was the name of the song?
    Cheers, KC

9. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

@) thanks kc i am glad you posted kc as i would have missed those two videos

sassy - that is so sad :( satan was a lovely dog, the photos with baby is gorgeous, im sure they are lovely treasured memories

teddie - agree with kc you so DO NOT look like you just had a baby, congrats on baby and great vid!

10. echo

echo Well-known Member

11. Teddie1980

Hi KC, it is Breathe in Now, by George, thanks for the lovely comment.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2006
  12. robbi

robbi Active Member

GREAT movies everyone!:)*

oldhack i loved the grooovy music on yours and well done on your wins!!!! You're a very good rider!

Sassy the Satan one made me cry :( he looked like a beautiful dog!

Teddie1980, very nice! looks like Ted likes the water!!!

Echo you're a really good rider and what a pretty boy Hamish is :)

13. Jacqui Hoy

Jacqui Hoy Active Member

:)* me n zephyr :)

[youtube2]BrmlyLO-Vqg[/youtube2]

14. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

Another clip that deserves pride of place. :)

[youtube2]fZIYM76mYag[/youtube2]

15. jumpingeventer

jumpingeventer Well-known Member

A few sad ones to start with...

YouTube - Goodbye Louie - Magic Raider, aka Louie...best horse I've ever owned in my entire life. He was the one; I had him for two years and lost him to a broken leg. He jumped the fence in the night and got three legs caught in an unhinged gate post, dragged it 10 metres before finally waiting til we found him at 6 in the morning.

YouTube - Goodbye Jag - Jagermeister, aka Jag...put down due to a back injury. I got him for free from a lady because he was very race sour and agressive. I rehabilitated him and he became a best friend; but he couldn't be trusted around other people, he'd kick at my parents and my boyfriend...but I could rug him when he was feeding etc. Unfortunately, even with constant therapy he'd still be in pain.

YouTube - Jag Parelli Jumping - Jag in September 2006; semi Parelli lesson, more just having fun!

YouTube - JR - my little Endurance Arab, "Kalkadoon Sharjah", better known as JR. This was a snippet of me mucking around in the paddock with him...he's not trained as a jumper, but he can jump :D

Plenty more where those came from :D

16. KC Quarter Horses

Great vids..........bawled my eyes out with Louie though, music gets you everytime. I dont think I will ever listen to that song again without thinking of you both & crying.
    Its the same with Donna's one of Jafale........everytime I hear the song I get teary.....happened in the pub having dinner the other night.
    I think its great to have these rememberence videos although I they do get me every time. Donna has another one with the song Please Remember by Leanne Rhimes ........that one gets me also.
    Thanks for sharing.........you owe me a box of tissues though LOL

17. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Awww jumpingeventer, I need some tissues! I lost my TB on Boxing Day just gone but unfortunately even tho I had him 4 years didn't get enough photo's to put something so lovely together. Not taking that risk with Kia, she always has a camera in her face!

18. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

yes i am video happy - as always!!

here is the latest edition to my video collection :D

[​IMG]

19. KC Quarter Horses

Wow she is looking super Oldhack, I bet you are very proud of her. Her colour looks great too

20. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

if you want to have a look taylor!

:p bump bump