Members Videos

Discussion in 'Sticky Topics For Open Discussions' started by cobbie, Oct 24, 2006.

1. wozal

wozal Well-known Member

ok so u might have to wait a while as i just uploaded it oops lol

2. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Woz your movie is stillll not working ??

3. Murray

Murray Well-known Member Staff Member

Well done springbok! Great videos and great riding!! :)*

cheers...Murray

4. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

Thankyou Murray :)) I think I am in the wrong degree (sciences) ... I could sit and fiddle videos/photos and music for days on end :)* Don't think i'd be able to make money out of it though LOL.

Cheers,

esy

5. wozal

wozal Well-known Member

bugger mine wont work! hmm ill check it out

6. wozal

wozal Well-known Member

is there anyway i can post a power point on stockies?

7. Jasmine

Jasmine Guest

OK well here is mine,its a tribute to all my babies!!Anyhow,its my first attempt at it,so dont laugh:eek: Anyway,I am hoping you enjoy it.I had to upload it with photobucket because youtube is currently down:)

Jazi_22 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

O and a big thankyou to ljcarlton for helping me with the uploading stuff.xx

8. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

great videos everyone!! ooooo springbrok u have made me reallly want to do cross country now!!! haha lol looks like sooooo much fun!!! only prob is i dont have the best confidence with jumping lol...

9. springbok

lol Spid, XC is fun! If your not confident always remember there are lots of events around that do smaller courses - from (what we call trot pole size!) 18inches ... dunno how big that is in cm - probally around 45cm I guess? When I did my first ODE it was in feet and inches lol.

Everyone has to start somewhere and you don't have to be jumping huge to get a buzz out of it. I can still remember cantering around my first course hehe and it was LOTS of fun. Go watch a few ode's if your interested - it's a great sport :)*

esy

10. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

You can do 12inch at wally ode!!! haha. I mean im not being slack and doing the smallest height, but then again its our 1st ODE together!

11. Monkey

Monkey Well-known Member

hey how do you watch the movies?? i pressed play and then it says loading and then watch again , i then press watch again again and it says loading and then nothing happens ....:( i really want to see what the fuss is going on and i want to see springboks!!) tipical has to happen to me LOL..:)

12. springbok

Well I don't know the deal with them. Have you tried clicking the big play button in the middle of the screen, not the little one on the bottom left? I'll leave the links for you to try to watch them straight from youtube, not on here but other than that I don't know whats happening!

Angie 2005

Liq Gidge 2006

Hope that helps,

esy

13. TB4Me

TB4Me Well-known Member

great videos!
    Hey Springbok I didn't realise at first that I make a cameo appearance in your second video...
    I'm the tallish thin person holding a large black camera that you ride quite close to after exiting the water jump :)

14. springbok

Ah hahaha .... you mean the person I basically ran over when turning after the option at the water???? LOL. I saw you there jumping out and was like "sh*t, I hope they are ready to move!" Sorry about that - I didn't really decide which way to go round and kinda went through lol.

Can I just ask - where you taking photos for Sal? And did the same at Fairbridge?

Cheers,

esy

15. TB4Me

TB4Me Well-known Member

yep that's me, I thought I was well out of the way but it turns out I wasn't!
    I took photos of you going through the water, and a few in the one star and Intro 1 at Gidgegannup, and the two star, three star and Prelim at Fairbridge as well as the presentations which I was extremely nervous about :)
    I just took photos that day to help out Sal, but generally speaking professional photography is far too nerve-wracking and I'm not cut out for it!

16. springbok

Ah lol. I can give you a face now! You took photos of me + liq with her rug *cough mini skirt* at Fairbridge too - you didn't seem nervous btw. I actually got them in the mail yesty + love em - I think you did a super job! I have to say those ones you took at fairbridge are great - love the prelim ones on the hill.... Sure you don't want to be a pro photographer? haha

Cheers,

esy

17. TB4Me

TB4Me Well-known Member

ooh thanks for that, your pony is very photogenic which helps a lot!
    I like taking photos but having ppl actually depend on you for good shots is terrifying :)
    It's a shame the rugs are one-size-fits-all, I have a couple of photos somewhere from other events of unimpressed ponies swimming in huge rugs!

18. KC Quarter Horses

KC Quarter Horses Gold Member

Last edited: Nov 5, 2006
  19. CCDC

CCDC Well-known Member

Lol first try so dont laugh!!

[​IMG]

20. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

another great video by donna!
    ccdc yours is really good especially for first go-music suits it well