Massive browband, flyveil and flyboots sale WITH new credit card payments!!!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Lily, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

I reckon!!

Midas... have you got any of Mel's browband storage bags? You'd need one like Neryl's!

2. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

LOL I have 2 ... with 6 pockets, but most have 2 BB's per pocket lol:eek::p

3. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

I reckon you need a massive one that covers an entire wall!

4. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

Midas have you insured your BB collection?? Must be worth a small fortune...
    ... oh wait, make that a large fortune =)

5. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Magic - I couldn't find Tawny's small mini but the medium mini is def too big and I had it on him for one day and he managed to break it! Is the small mini the only side down from medium? (seriously he's a shetland! He's meant to have a boof head!).

6. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Hey Arnie, there is also 'small mini' and 'foal mini' in black only with or without fluff (with fluff is $15)

(how cute are these little guys??)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Thanks! I might have to buy a few sizes again for him! Atleast I'd have some for future babies!!!
    I'm really unsure of his head!

[​IMG]

Thats him in the medium mini. If the straps were shortened it'd to up under his throat then loose and everything was loose (he's now ripped one side of the strap off because it was loose and he got it caught on something).

I might buy a small mini and see how that goes! Will go to your website now :D.

8. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Like this? lol.... (btw Neryl has filled those spaces since then with Magic BB's)

[​IMG]

9. Lexie

Lexie Well-known Member

Ohh how much is one of those?

10. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

One like that is $300. It's got wooden reinforcing at the top to bear the weight of it all, and zips up to close... (its a big job to make that!) with a pocket on the front and embroidery of the stud name as well

11. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

NOT LOOKING.
    I'M NOT LOOKING
    I have a blank spot or two now

12. SexyRitzy

SexyRitzy Well-known Member

Magic- you know putting paypal on your website is very dangerous for my bank account..... :};) haha off to go order new fly veil..........*#)

13. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

well I have contents insurance... does that count :):p

It is worth a small fortune, but I love every one of them :):)

14. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

I reckon with your collection you'd need to have them specially listed!!! lol

15. Magic Moon

Magic Moon Well-known Member

Does your website accept American Express credit cards?

16. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

ummm not sure, want to buy something and try it out???

17. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

It's really really dangerous that you accept credit cards now (via paypal)... scary!

18. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

*#)*#) my plan for world domination starts today*#)*#)

Just for the record, you don't have to have a paypal account to use this system (sorry, thats not helping is it...) but it uses the paypal technology....

19. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

Magic, trust you to have a sale AFTER I have already spent up big with you lol

20. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

LOL, but I didn't put anything you bought down on special (and I gave you a discount!)!Don't I get any brownie points for that?:eek: