Magic Million sales Belmont

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Shiobhan, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Shiobhan

Shiobhan Well-known Member

if u squint to the top right neon sign you can see what the last lot made lol

2. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

Lol u have to squint alright!

3. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

Yes the Bletch was naughty :p but the handler doesn't take any s**t haha.

We're going home up one! Yay!

4. torridonequine

torridonequine Active Member

Lot 555 Metaldale x Tennessee Moment- Danewin

[​IMG]

5. torridonequine

torridonequine Active Member

6. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

I saw TL's filly (photos above) on the weekend and this is seriously one special filly! I want her for a show horse, the head on her is exquisite, the hind end is amazing and the shoulder! I bet she will be able to run too, good luck with her sale Jill and James! She deserves good money!

7. horses4me

horses4me New Member

Second session starts 3pm today. Not long to wait now.

I'm watching with my desktop comp and I have my laptop with extra screen attached. So I can watch the sale, check the results, look at the listings, check pedigrees and fb all at the same time.

8. Jessie_13

Jessie_13 Well-known Member

The Jezabeel did go for a great price...as did one of the colts with the second highest bid for the session...so pleased with these horses, they are gonna be something special....that filly is gorgeous TL....

The little lady is off to Melbourne, best of luck to her and her new owners, be putting my money on that one...

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  9. nag

nag Well-known Member

can someone post the link plz

10. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

11. nag

nag Well-known Member

thank you :)

12. eventingchild

eventingchild Well-known Member

we have bought 2 so far, heading up today again :)*

13. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

Parents can't help themselves! We now have 4. 2 will stay at the stables and 2 will head down to Mungrup.

Anyone got some heavy duty rope so I can tie their hands down? :p

14. beau

beau Well-known Member

Officially biting finger nails now :):) See you tomorrow Shio :):)

15. nannygoat

nannygoat Gold Member

So how did everyone go selling their horses?

16. Jbear123

Jbear123 Active Member

We preped two horses for Emerald view both behaved so well and looked magnificent the owners are happy as they sold well and they got what they wanted for them both we where there on Wednesday night it was really hot in the sale complex but all in all a great few days at the sales.

We'll be there every year.

17. misskel

misskel Well-known Member

I purchased Lot 660. A beautiful Zedrich colt. He's here at home and tomorrow I will start breaking him in. He has the best nature and although isnt a tall horse he is SUPER STRONG!! Love him to bits. Paid a bit more for him than I'd hoped but I was taken by his attitude and temperament all week while I helped Korilya. Very happy!!

18. sollywolly

sollywolly Well-known Member

my daughter and i went down and watch on friday evening, there was some beautiful horses, and the prices they went for was amazing, wish i had a sapre $$$$$$$$$$$. what happens to the horses that where pased in,

19. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

Usually they negotiate a price with the bidder or they get syndicated or kept broken in and raced :)