Magic Million sales Belmont

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Shiobhan, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Shiobhan

Shiobhan Well-known Member

MLP I'm so going to bash you... I fly down and your not going to be there!! how can I meet you!

2. mylittlepony

mylittlepony Well-known Member

LOl, come down to Bunbury? I'm staying at work all week while the boss tries not to buy things at the sales. Come down the stud.

3. mylittlepony

mylittlepony Well-known Member

Also, you can't bash me if I'm not at the sales:p

4. Shiobhan

pft not good enough......

I wont have a car lol I fly in.... sister in law dropping me off each day. At some point I will be catching a lift to where Rabbit is living with ombcross. Take my camera and get some of Kestrel. Ombcross just doesnt know it yet lol

will obviously stalk my gee'gee's at Nikki's too. Other ones are all to far way to stalk out narrogin way & bakers hill I dont even know where that is lol

5. eventingchild

eventingchild Well-known Member

I am going up with my boss on Wednesday :), we just bought 2super nice colts from the sydney sales so we may buy something, not sure

6. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

We have a filly in. Gonski x Sengiggi Beach. Prepped by Toreby, and boy have they done a brilliant job! She's a big gal, great colour. We're super happy...now just see what the market thinks. :)

We'll be there most days. Looking to buy maybe one after our win on Saturday :p

7. Born to Ride

Born to Ride Well-known Member

Shes a lovely filly :)
    I have handled her!

8. Jessie_13

Jessie_13 Well-known Member

Dropped off a couple yesterday!! traffic was a nightmare...The little filly out of Jezabeel and Street Sense...What a lovely little mare, beautiful nature and sooo leggy! good luck to all in the sales!

9. horsescomefirst

horsescomefirst Well-known Member

is jezabeel in WA now? shes the one that won a melbourne cup few years ago right?? WOW!!

10. beau

beau Well-known Member

What is the best time to get there on Sunday, I know it starts at 11am but as a seller can you go to the barns to see your horse even if its with an agent.

11. Jessie_13

Jessie_13 Well-known Member

yep...she won in 98 and is 18 now...it's so nice to pat a melbourne cup winner lol...and she's a lovely old girl! has thrown some beautiful leggy foals!

12. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

Dont forget you can watch it live on the magic millions site!
    Good Luck to all that have horses in too

13. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

The jezabeel went for a fantastic price!

These first few prices aren't bad. Could be a pretty good sale. Crowds big. Let's hope they don't fade away as the week progresses!

14. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

Yeah sure did but youd have to expect she would. I bet they wished she was later in the sale when a few more ales had ben sunk!!!

15. Shiobhan

arent some of the colts being naughty rearing up :|

16. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

I thoght that bletchly park was going to end up in the box!
    But thats a typical male thing......

17. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

I dont like how they dont have all the info up as the sale happens as they did last year

18. Shiobhan

what do u mean info? sales results? there on two seperate pages that Im watching?

or do u mean something else.

19. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

Yeah I'm flicking between 2 pages but last year they had info on the video page like last sale price highest price ect stuff like that

20. Shiobhan

ah yeh now i remember. the average would be nice :)