Magic Million sales Belmont

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Shiobhan, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Shiobhan

Shiobhan Well-known Member

sooo who's going....

what are you selling?

you buying any?

Im flying down the 10th. brought plently of times are sales via agents over the phone and net never been in person. Dont plan on buying anything... but....

2. cruisecontrol

cruisecontrol Well-known Member

Not going for the buying part (lol I wish....) going to see my niece who'll be handling some of the yearlings for Gervase Park at Belvoir in Middle Swan.

3. sherridin

sherridin Well-known Member

I'm going with some non horsey as such mates who are keen gamblers interested in "one day" buying a yearling and racing it with their betting syndicate LOL. So I'm taking them for the first session and then the rejects.

4. Shiobhan

Shiobhan Well-known Member

lol well if you mean rejects as in last day you'll us with our reject ;)

she missed out on being a premi select by a minuscule .025% and had she been with the stud standing the stallion she would of been first day easy but that was my stuff up didnt book prep in time so missed my slot lol and because her dam's name started with H she was shuffled back to end of the sales as the letter they picked was J to start with.

Im not registering on purpose lol or I will want to buy something my excuse is I dont have a yearling to race later on. This filly was bred to be sold I have to keep telling myself that lol

would be nice to finally meet some stockies

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  5. Newman Racing

Newman Racing Active Member

Ill be there looking with mum for some of her clients, and helping out TPBA with parkveiw's lot, and omg i seen 'sue' on ......... she looks stunning thea. Wish i was in the market to buy, but dont think my bank account can stretch far enough!

6. Newman Racing

Newman Racing Active Member

Oh and the 'rejects' have alot to do with politics #(

7. sherridin

sherridin Well-known Member

Sounded worse than it came out, I know why they're in the last session. Generally they turn out better than horses through the first session. Take it all in jest ;)

8. Firedance

Firedance Well-known Member

You have got this situation nailed!!

9. Sabalicious

Sabalicious Active Member

ok so i know i suck lol when is it exactly? i asked a friend the other day and she wasnt sure either hahah i like to go just to watch and oogle :)

10. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Sue is nice hey! I almost want her.. In ten years haha

11. ombcross

ombcross New Member

i got 2 in on the sunday one of the fillys im taking her half sister won at bunbury last week
    and her half bro is in today fingers crossed

12. ombcross

ombcross New Member

and he just ran 2nd

13. primrosecourt

primrosecourt Well-known Member

I have a filly with them

Oratorio x Wild Torque

we will be going on the Sunday to watch her go through......cant wait:)*

14. TBPA

TBPA Well-known Member

Sue the supermodel you will love her even more in person!
    We will have ten up there, hope your ready to work hard Nance**)

15. mylittlepony

mylittlepony Well-known Member

Not going to the sales this year, can't be bothered with the political crap. But good luck to all those with horses in the sale. No doubt there will be a few arriving at work after the sales.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  16. mylittlepony

TBPA, are you from Parkveiw?

17. beau

beau Well-known Member

I am getting nervouse now - and a little excited :)

18. TBPA

TBPA Well-known Member

Indeed I am the unhired help, mother is the big cheese:p

19. mylittlepony

LOL, then I beleive I may have met you before at previous sales...... I work for Rivercrest:)*

20. Merlin

Merlin Well-known Member

Im not working either. Had to decline the offer, since moving out here I have far to much to do and look after. I might come down for a look sometime this week.

Goodluck to all those selling, and buying, hope you get what you want :)