Magic Browband Fan Club

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by Razzie, Oct 15, 2008.

1. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

yeah might do that i just think the red is awesome though will have to get one for opal i think for when she gets bigger:p

2. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

I was just looking through this thread thinking, i want to be in the fan club, but then i realised i already am!!! I bought a magic show vest and stock from S*ddles P*us a few months back. It is a royal/cornflower blue vest (one of those velcro ones) and a cream stock with royal/cornflower blue piping to match the vest! Im a big fan of your work Magic:)*

3. Rainmaker

Rainmaker Well-known Member

You can add me the club :)) I have just recived my very first Magic BB and no doubt not the last! he he. I went traditional R/B/G with square bling chain.

Am super happy and super impressed at the quality! Onya Mel **)

4. bubblez

bubblez Well-known Member

ooo rainmqaker u better put a pic up!!!

5. chavi

chavi Well-known Member

The purple and turquoise BB on page 18 is simply divine!! My first thought was 'peacock colours!' but they look awesome together. I'm a bit turquoise fan and the purple goes so well with it *drools*

And Mel...did I spy on another post that you do embroidery? Would you do a NON horsey embroidery job? I want bath robes embroidered for my bridesmaids at some stage and I'm not too keen on our local alterations place who does it. *#)

6. doofus

doofus Well-known Member

OH MY GOODNESS..... sorry about the yelling :p but i just received THE most stunning browband from Magic **)**)
    thank you sooooooo much!!!! I will try post a pic tomorrow when i try it on her!!! Now i just have to find a show so i can take her out and show it off!! :D:D:D:D

7. Halligan

Halligan Well-known Member

I'm a fan! :)*

Magic, your BB's rock!!

And Doofus, we NEED pics hehehe *#)

8. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

I do believe I can join this fan club now as well!! Picking my browband up tomorrow but just got photos and it looks GORGEOUS!!!!
    Planning the next one now... :D :D
    Thanks SO much Mel!!!!!

9. polly11

polly11 Active Member

***Raises Hand*** I have 2 of Magics lovely Browbands now!! Our ponies wore them to the Royal and both looked gorgeous in their Red/White/Blue combinations, Couldn't be happier with the service and the price.
    THANKYOU MEL, you are a gem!!! :))

10. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Polly and Bawtry - where are the photos? :p

11. SexyRitzy

SexyRitzy Well-known Member

having a slow day at work so i re -read this thread from start to finish and now i want a new BB!!! *#):));)

12. polly11

polly11 Active Member

LOL Kaisi, I did have some pics taken at the show, but the stallions long forelock covered the browband in every shot and the mare decided that she had done enough posing for photos and had a 'doofus' look on her face...*#)

13. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

Haha, I'm very slack Kaisi ;)
    Only got a couple at Waroona last weekend, will try take some more, better ones at the next show!!!

14. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Now I'm officially a member of the magic fan club, I thought I'd add a pic of my lovely browband :D
    We went for the traditional red white and blue with a touch of gold.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A pic with it on at the Arab States
    [​IMG]

Thanks again Magic!!

It's absolutely perfect :)

15. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

lovely, lovely shot Kaisi! He does his new browband proud!

I'm very excited, an international client recently purchase 3 of my top of the range browbands for her horses. She then went on to not only qualify for UK HOY, but placed 8th in her very large class.... wearing her Magic Browband! woo hoo!!! Congrats to Shelley Wheeler!

16. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Wow, congrats to both Shelley and yourself, that would make you so proud. Hopefully many more of your BB may get to go overseas.:D

17. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

here ya go Mel.... Midas trying on his new BB!
    [​IMG]

18. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Can joing this Club - MBAA - Magic Browband Addiction Anonymous

Carnation design
    [​IMG]

Bec1404 and Jack
    [​IMG]

One bling on order

[​IMG]

Have to choose a dressage one too :)

19. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

This thread is such a blast from the past. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it again, I'm so glad you posted in it Sorrel.

Gorgeous Sorrel!!

And here's a photo that I only just found of Hondy and I, taken at the Perth Autumn Gala where we won Champ Unofficial Hack and won our first garland... wearing our Magic Browband of course!!!
    I just love this photo so I had to share it...
    [​IMG]

20. ArabAtHeart

ArabAtHeart Well-known Member

Oooh! I am a HUGE fan!
    Although, I only have 3 magic browbands :D

This one
    [​IMG]

and Tiff wearing it
    [​IMG]

This one (well, one very similar)
    [​IMG]

and Allie wearing it
    [​IMG]

Another one which I don't have a photo of, is red/light blue with the diamond chain.

Plus one more on the way, which is turquoise (Mel reckons it's green :p) and black checkerbling.