Log Fence Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by celestialdancer, Jun 14, 2009.

1. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

wow look at desi go ! he loves it ... Look so happy :)

Holly its your choice and you found it effective. good on you for trying other options to try and make her more comfortable.

2. ExBritKid

ExBritKid Active Member

Awww thanks zendor :) thanks for all you tips over the weekend to!
    and plaiting my ponies forelocks and Adams mane for me hehe :)*

3. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

hahaha
    seems that if someone needs their horses plaited phone 1800FREYA at events.
    she always gets dragged into plaiting :D haha
    she loves it though.... haha

4. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

hahaha I think I ended up plaiting like 2 full horses and about 3 half horses haha. I dont mind doing it and If some one needs a hand Im happy to help as long as your horse doesnt kill me in the process :eek:

And again Holly its fine.. happy to help.

5. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

well id let you half plait rahn... you know... when my hands get tired.. but you plait better than me so he would look odd. therefore i dont get you to help :p
    unless its gay tufts of hair that rosie attempted to grow for inters last year :p

6. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

or tails ;)

7. myponies

myponies Guest

I gather he wasn't bleeding in the mouth for the dressage:confused:

8. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

Yeah he is a hoon :p not to bad for a Show horse that has qualified twice for the grand nationals.

9. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA i remember that bubbles :) was funny... :eek:

10. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

he is trying to tell you something.. like OJ hahah he loves eventing. desi's face says it all but. :)

11. SpArTiAn

SpArTiAn Well-known Member

can someone please send me a pm with the names of the photographers that were there :) thanks.

12. pming you now :)

13. buggalugs

buggalugs Well-known Member

yeh we wil all be in composite teams lol... after having possibly 3 full teams we are down to 4 riders - noone listens to me when i say the qualifications have changed lol *sigh*

14. dressage photos are up :)

hehe wooo me and maccy are the cover photo :D

15. eventingchild

eventingchild Well-known Member

I had to go to the end of the class and wait for it to stop bleeding,
    it seemed to take forever!

16. LeedaleLodgeChik

LeedaleLodgeChik Well-known Member

WOOHOOO sexy much haha

omg my loftys photos naw lil darl he looked like he was trying soooooo hard :p

17. Leighchel

Leighchel Active Member

:Whooo I ended up second in the D grade open.:)*

My dressage score was 31.8 placing second, first place was 31.2 so pretty close. i couldn’t believe how low my score was!!! My test lets just say wasn’t the best smurf didn’t put a foot wrong I dono it just didn’t fell that good.

Clear Show jumping smurf was pretty play full making grunting noises n doin little bounses bit full off himself he didn’t rush or anything so I couldn’t complain.

X country he did the best round ever, he didn’t even think off stopping which was great he just cruised along :} I got 5 time penalties for being to slow but I didn’t mind at all.

I think its time for me to move up a grade now

C yas a Harvey intro 1 :))

18. InkibahD

InkibahD Well-known Member

19. InkibahD

InkibahD Well-known Member

who was the photgraphers? can someone tell me where to fine em pleeeeaaaseee

20. hot pants

hot pants New Member

what a great weekend... I won the D grade open.... dressage score 31.2 clear sj and clear x country... it was fantastic .... 1st ever log fence and my second ode... think i might give showing away...lol ...anyway log fence organisers wot a great job they do!!!... little bit sad:( we had to leave before presentation and someone collected my rossette and prize for me but we didnt know anyone there really... so no idea who has it!!!!....if anyone out there knows could you pmsl me???